My view on recently introduced preorder bundle

upon looking back, i guess it can be useful to deal with non br II / III threats.

but… they will be camping outside your playable area so…
and you have to be very lucky that your opponent wont just… you know, drive away because of a big circle an omminiscent sounds.

i’m afraid it will just be a gimmicky introduction.
( soon to be nefed too )

still, i find it bad that it’s locked behind prem and event squads.
why can’t it be like ampoulettes & heavy mgs research able for other squads too?

2 Likes

I agree with Adam here, but he is the definition of a loud enlisted forum user (which is nothing bad. Every player should share their opinions on the forum)

1 Like

My thoughts… Paratroopers treatment awaits them :neutral_face:

I’ll just wait and see.

1 Like

Too early to say. Only a few premiums have gone sour over time, so I’m taking my chances with these squads. I’ll use them till the nerf bat swings and they can join my re-modelled Panther in the barracks…

1 Like

Im just going to repeat the same i did with flame bombs. Get the event squads first, then if they are good get the premium later at “that time of year”.

P.s i didnt end up buying the flame bombs

But that russian squad is flame trooper tier (if i got any it would be that one)

• br 2
  • scope for non sniper
  • semi auto
  • radioman
  • can take another weapon

German squad got short end of the stick

3 Likes

Yeah, agree 100%.

Sov squad would be very interesting even without rocket artillery gimmick.

1 Like

If its OP, I will cry and complain here, as you should aswell.

There is zero reason for these squads to be able to fight tanks AND also be better regular artillery.

I don’t honestly think that this will be all that much of a problem, since artillery has been rather weak compared to beta times - still it has its use and since it is a zero risk mechanic, it is very effective the way it is.

Honestly, I dare to say that regular artillery already should be able to destroy tanks, because it will probably still not be a great anti tank tool because tankers will have more than enough time to move out of the arty strike circle - however, just like in warthunder it forces tankers to move out of a position, functioning as a areal denial mechanic, which is exactly what it should be doing.

If people ask me, I would have made the new rocket artillery arrive faster and have a smaller circle, functioning as a quick precision strike, rather than a longer barrage.

Plot twist: event ones are Japan and allies :laughing: (maybe)

1 Like

Didn’t work for Pacific snipers preorder bundle tho.

I dont recall there being an event announced for them though

And was event for rocket artillery announced?

Pretty sure there were comments in the main thread about it. Ill have to sift through it again to find

I’m just pessimistic
If they had to spend money every time they updated something new to still be able to experience it…
I’m also very lucky
Heavy machine gun fortification and bomber bombardment were developed relatively early.
Because if it were now, they might also be added to some teams that require money to experience

And it’s at good price too, 25 bucks for a squad is the least DF will charge us for premium squad (except failed steam joke) which is 12,5 bucks at sale, which I can wait for considering that I don’t play Soviet low BR.

Great deal if this is your first premium squad for this faction’s BR since squad slots can cost even more.

2 Likes

You don’t have to, I trust you. I haven’t read the discussion there, so I didn’t know about it.

Here you go

1 Like

I got them. Both the Japanese talking plants and the Aussie boys with the beautiful rifle.

Do you have them? :nerd_face:

1 Like

I have the aussies, with enfield snipers and swartz pistols :slight_smile: .

I didnt get the wookies. I only fly for japan

1 Like

The Aussie boys probably have the most beautifully rendered rifles in the entire game. That golden chromed scope… it’s regal

2 Likes

But you are right—loud individuals make 90% of the noise to assert their dominance over any game—it happens on WOT all the time, and, UNBELIEVABLY, the game devs listen to them.