My Prediction For Japan Tech Tree After Japan BR 5 is Released

ohh yeah i forgot anti tank weapons…for infantry 100 mm recoilless gun but i don’t think regular infantry can carry that xD

type 4 rocket launcher with 90 mm rocket

According to wiki it could punch 120 mm of steel (wiki page just search 試作九糎空挺隊用噴進砲)

There are these two, also

Modification of the experimental submachine gun Type II A model 1942

Type II A of the 1942 model was slightly shorter than the 1934 model and did not have a device for attaching a bayonet.
The maximum set rate of fire is 820 rounds per minute. Culd be fed either 30 or 50 round.
The total length of the barrel with chamber is 241.3 mm, the rifled part with a bullet transition is 220 mm. The number of riflings is 6, with a width of 3.175 mm, a depth of 0.1524 mm, and a rifling stroke of 254 mm.
The outer surface of the barrel has segmental longitudinal lobes to increase the intensity of heat removal during prolonged shooting.
The British test group tested a modification of the Type II A submachine gun of the 1942 model showed excellent performance in automatic fire, was characterized as an easily controlled and accurate weapon with low weight, with minimal barrel drift and low recoil.

Experimental submachine gun Type I model 1934.

The number of Type I submachine guns produced in 1934 is estimated at 50 units. The Imperial Japanese Army tested it in 1936 and 1937, supposedly underwent military tests in southern China (there is no confirmation of this fact yet), information about tests and use in the imperial fleet is not confirmed.
Performance characteristics of the submachine gun Type I (Shisei is–gata kikauu tanjuu) model 1934, caliber 8x21mm Nambu, open-end 50-round magazine, total length 638 mm, barrel length 229 mm, rate of fire 400-600 rounds per minute, weight 2950 g

2 Likes

Yes ! That’s the rocket launcher we are looking for if there is enough info about it.

They have a better one, Type 4 Ka Tsu. This one comes with HMGs (not shown in the picture)
Type_4_Ka-Tsu

Also, I notice a distinct lack of Type 92 MG at BR 5. That should be rectified.

3 Likes

This one will be premium for sure every armored APC we got was Event or Premium just a simple statistic that for now is 100% correct :smiley:

Beretta m38/43

In June 1943, the Yokosuka Naval Arsenal submitted an application for the purchase of a batch of Beretta submachine guns in the amount of 350 units, complete with three 20-round magazines and 2000 rounds of ammunition.
Before Italy left the war on September 8, 1943, in early August, the first and only batch of M38/43 submachine guns, 50 units with 150 magazines and 50,000 rounds of 9 mm M38 caliber, arrived at the Yokosuka base.
In general, the Japanese version of the M38/43 is not much different from the Italian one, except for the absence of any markings with the full name of the manufacturer or affiliation with the Japanese fleet; there are acceptance marks in the form of a kanji and letter marks (in the form of two letters) on parts manufactured by Beretta.
The main purpose of these submachine guns remains unclear. Perhaps they were purchased for comparative tests (but a non-standard cartridge for Japanese weapons), or perhaps for sabotage operations in the rear of the Australian, New Zealand and British armies (which used similar 9mm cartridges).
One way or another, this was the last purchase of small arms by the Japanese fleet. It should be mentioned that in March 1943 in Germany, 5 MP-40 units were handed over to the military representative of the Japanese army for review, the further fate of which remained unknown (perhaps they remained in Germany like the Tiger tank purchased in 1944).

lastly

the military attache of the Japanese Imperial Navy, Admiral Yokoi, draws up a purchase agreement (dated September 27, 1943) for six units of MP-44 assault rifles. Date of completion/acceptance 09.19.1944
But most likely they never reached Japan

Could be a great event weapon to give Japnease MP-44
M38/43 also could be a great event to add some Japanese special military branch like what we had with silent hunter

1 Like

Yeah i remember that they had 20 round or even less magazines so i think battle pass option. I have read about this sale long time ago they had changes made the magazines where very small and there was other strange changes to reduce the quality of the weapon.

1 Like

don’t forget the planes who can carry experimental rockets or this beauty
9af58c6e02a14c2eb774cc4f8b453cf8

3 Likes

su-ki is a very cute looking vehicle i love it

Yeah and it fits Japan’s amphibious capabilities with the islands maps will be amazing addition and there is option for premium but I prefer the Su-Ki and you can put Type 3 Ka-Chi in your setup to make full landing force :smiley: And its fast 65 km/h

2 Likes

There is a problem: ho ri didnt even exist

1 Like

It looks very real to me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: by Gaijin and Emperor Yoshiro’s will.
it’s a bit too late for that i think to be honest I’m not going to play it heavy tanks where never been my thing I prefer the Panther over the King Tiger. I’m more sad that Chi-he is premium I’m willing to trade it for chi-he xD

First person I’ve seen ask for a telescopic sight on a machine gun.

Leave it for the battle pass, there are domestic options:
Te-4 - Feeds from a 69-round pan mag, rate of fire of appx. 670 RPM

Type 92 7.7mm field mod. - Feeds from 97-round pan mag, rate of fire of appx. 500-600 RPM

I think the ZH-29 with a 20 round magazine would be more realistic given it saw service around the period of WW2 and was produced in greater numbers.

Allegedly there were 2 variants; one with a 20 rnd mag and one with a 30 rnd. In my opinion the 20 rnd should be a general rifle and the 30 rnd should be a BP machine gun or perhaps a TT assaulter weapon.

Can’t comment on vehicles as I haven’t entered that rabbit hole yet, but the Ki-43 should definitely be in game as it was Japan’s 2nd-most produced aircraft.

1 Like

Or we can add it to BR 5 now we have 2 LMGs for BR 5 Will be on the level of RD-44 we put Manchuria campaign in the game and its going to be very interesting scenario. The maps will be amazing.

1 Like

Te-4 should be BR IV as it is comparable to the MG 34 (75 rnd) and DT-29. BR V can have the Type 92 7.7mm field mod. and Type 98 (MG 15) due to the larger magazine capacity. The Type 92 could also be provided with the 47-round magazine to strengthen BR IV.

Overview:

BR IV

• Type 92 7.7mm field mod. (47 rnd)
  • Te-4

BR V

• Type 98
  • Type 92 7.7mm field mod. (97 rnd)

Why would this be br3? Sure, eight rounds, but it’s a tube magazine bolt action, really slow to reload and probably not fast to use. BR 2 at best.

This is neat, but semi-autos are BR 4 max.

1 Like

It is just a later version of zb26. 20 round mag, magazine on top that block half of the screen while aiming, really not suitable for br4.

Considering that PPsh 41 with stick mag is br3, I think it should also be br3.

I don’t think it deserves br5. Soviet ppd34/38 is on br4. Don’t say something like 50 Round Thompson is br5, that thing don’t deserve br5.

Dev are adding the production version.

2 Likes

Well then we can put Type 99 on the place of ZB 30 on BR 4 and put Te-4 69-round with pan mag as Sharkzy64 suggested in BR 4 after Type 99.

Well yes but the Russians have amazing SMGs just like the Germans have amazing LMGs so you cant compare them with USSR in the SMG scale compare them with US and US have Thompson on BR 4.

Well for a starting BR 3 rifle will be fine 8 rounds is 8 rounds but yes it can be put in BR 2 also maybe also put Otsu rifle to BR 3 and The Hino Kamuro rifle to BR - 4 ? I will rework it actually you have a good point and Sharkzy64 also given me good LMG for BR-4 and SzepWaxweiler anti tank weapon and i think will be perfect.

1 Like

Go full fictional and add this. An Arisaka rifle with a 30 round Type 99 LMG’s magazine. Most probably a trench variant but the Snail God can make it fully automatic.
If a fictional tank can be added why not a fictional AR?

The Type Hei Automatic Rifle should at best be the select fire rifle for Japan. Lol. :joy:

3 Likes