My Prediction For Japan Tech Tree After Japan BR 5 is Released

Well for a starting BR 3 rifle will be fine 8 rounds is 8 rounds but yes it can be put in BR 2 also maybe also put Otsu rifle to BR 3 and The Hino Kamuro rifle to BR - 4 ? I will rework it actually you have a good point and Sharkzy64 also given me good LMG for BR-4 and SzepWaxweiler anti tank weapon and i think will be perfect.

1 Like

Go full fictional and add this. An Arisaka rifle with a 30 round Type 99 LMG’s magazine. Most probably a trench variant but the Snail God can make it fully automatic.
If a fictional tank can be added why not a fictional AR?

The Type Hei Automatic Rifle should at best be the select fire rifle for Japan. Lol. :joy:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Well I didn’t put them with realism in mind i picked them from gameplay perspective what will be good to play cuz if we make realistic tree there will be BR 3 at best :smiley:

1 Like

Anyway, I just want a plane that can thoroughly slaughter P-47s.

1 Like

Ki-84 but wont have same ground support capabilities like P-47 something like P-47 is the Mitsubishi A7M Reppū but I didn’t included it in favor of J2M3 that also have rockets. But Ki-84 is the natural predator to P-47 cuz its very good for low level strafing of ground targets and P-47 is Close Air Support aircraft. P-51D is Better then Ki-84 but only in High Attitude the mustang had the edge in both speed and max altitude, but could not match the Ki-84 climb rate and maneuverability below 20,000 feet. So P-51D is good for protecting bombers but If you have to protect your P-47 against Ki-84 you will be in a bad spot most likely the P-47 will not have the easy air superiority that now P-47 enjoys.

Many German players wish to add Messerschmitt Me 262 but that’s a very poor choice to go against P-47 cuz what you gonna do in this low attitude fights your entire gameplay will be to circle like a shark very high in the sky to find a close air support aircraft for you can go to play his game in a low attitude battle cuz the P-47 has no reason to go to high attitude …

2 Likes

I also had the same logic in mind. I only tried to put it across in a fun way. No worries mate.

1 Like

200w (1)

I love these aircraft suggestions. Here’s a couple more IJA planes(air spawn) for ground attack.

Ki-45 Otsu

Good AT armament, 37mm cannon with AP as well as two 12.7mm MGs

Ki-45 Hei

Good Anti air and Anti-infantry armament with one 37mm auto cannon with HE and one 20mm cannon

1 Like

Yeah its in development its Gaijin after all :smiley:

This is the worst decision possible

Lol both are mediocre for ground attack.

37mm cannon with low rate of fire(18 rpm), low pen(34 mm) and low ammo count (16).

I thought you are suggesting planes for ground attack? This plane is only good for air attack. It can’t kill a tank which is crucial for ground attack. Auto cannon for strafing infantry? It can be done by a fighter.

HE 37mm isnt good for infantry? have you ever been on the recieving end of a BF110?

I admit the Otsu is mediocre but you can blame the Japanese for never making proper ground attack aircraft.
The next best thing would be the Ki-102 Otsu but again it only has 16 rounds on its 57mm auto cannon, and I’m doubtful that DF/Gaijin will add its bombload, APHE ammo, engine armor, and extinguishers, since its been missing in War Thunder since 2013!!
Here’s how little the devs give a flying fuck about this plane ID: 0038776 Ki-102 Otsu missing its bombs. - Already Reported & Solved Issues - War Thunder - Official Forum
Its been reported and acknowledged since 2017 but nothing has been done.

How about not adding tier V at all since nobody needs it?

Exept the BF 110 gets a lot of its strafe kills from dual 30mm aswell so its isnt all just the 37mm doing the work.

That is not for us to decide but for the devs.
And they made their choice already…

1 Like

I hope we get the J7W1 Shinden, even as a premium or something. This is a super unique plane that would really give Japan some flair.

5 Likes

That’s good plane but Japan really needs on BR 3: Add Ki-48-II otsu with radio controlled rocket and -Add Ki-102 otsu with Radio controlled Rocket and on BR 4 D4Y2 with rockets and bomb and on BR 5 J2M3 or A7M2 or A6M5 Hei or all of them cuz otherwise you wont have enough ground support do to the bad tanks I think those planes are the most important and they need to start from BR 3 with the rockets without enough ground attack capabilities Japan will be R.I.P. :frowning:

I don’t know much about Japanese planes, I just think the J7W1 is really cool and I would like to see it eventually. Its just something I think would be really unique and help draw people to the faction.

2 Likes

Yeah its cool but it will change nothing that’s the problem we need more rocket planes I have even lowered the BR for Ki-102 otsu to BR -3 So Ki-48-II otsu is also BR -3 so you have one fighter and one bomber with Big rocket that will give you a lot of playability another good plane for BR 3 can be H8K3 but i think it will be premium for sure but it has big payload. For BR 4 i think D4Y2 will be fine or it can be switched with Ki-102 otsu but maybe we can add one fighter to BR - 4 with rockets best option will be A6M5 Hei for the simple reason that it has a lot of rockets and on BR - 4 will be real tank eater :