My Prediction For Japan Tech Tree After Japan BR 5 is Released

They haven’t, it’s not yet in the game. And if the devs are about to make a bad decision (like in this case), it’s the job of the players to prevent that.

Lol you think 37mm HE are all the same? Ho-203 only has 35g of explosive while BK3.7 has 108g of explosive. Not to mention most of the work are done by the dual 30mm MK108.

There is Ki-109 with 75mm gun. Its 75mm gun has decent penetration(83mm) and high amount of explosive (460g) in its AP shell which is suitable for attacking tank and infantry.

IDK why yall are getting mad at me for suggesting potential ground attack aircraft, its slim pickings for japan and those 3 that i mentioned are the best options when it comes to Air Spawnable army aircraft

Have you flown this thing? It handles horribly and it was designed for anti shipping and bomber hunting, not a good attacker

The problem is why are you so obsess with ground attack aircraft with cannon? The
planes you suggested suck in this role and are considered as fighter in War Thunder. They should only be considered as fighter too if they were ever added in Enlisted.

Still better than the 3 planes you suggested since it can actually kill tank.

Chill guys I have come up with very strong Japanese set up for planes its all they need to dominate the battlefield:

BR 1:
-E13A1
-A5M4
-D3A1

BR 2:
-B5N2
-A6M2
-D4Y2 ( 4 x Type 3 No.1 Mod.28 Mk.1 rockets) and ( * 1 x 500 kg Number Type 2 50 Model 1 GP(SAP) bomb (500 kg total)

BR 3:
-Ki-48-II otsu ( 1 x Ki-148 I-Go Model 1B missile)
-D4Y3 Ko ( 3 x 250 kg Navy Type Number 25 Model 2 bombs (750 kg total)
-Ki-102 otsu ( 1 x Ki-148 I-Go Model 1B missile)
-Ki-43-III otsu Hayabusa

BR 4:
-B7A2 Ryusei ( 1 x 800 kg Number 80 Mod. 1 bomb (800 kg total)
-Ki-61-II- Otsu Kai
-A6M5 Hei ( 10 x Type 3 No.1 Mod.28 Mk.1 rockets)

BR 5:
-Ki-83
-J2M3 Raiden Mod.21
-Ki-84 hei

I will upgrade the topic this Saturday when I have time but this is the best setup from gameplay perspective that gives the biggest variety of planes.

Done Upgraded!

Ki-102 doesnt need a missle it had AP 57mm and 750kg of bombs.
You could also add N1K2 Ja, it could carry bombs and powerful rockets omparable to Wrfg.21 or whatever those big german rockets are

Well to develop this missile for a single plane will be shame so we have 1 missile fighter and one Light bomber with it similar to US that’s why i have put a missile Ki-48-II otsu will be something to like Beaufighter MK X and Ki-102 otsu will be like P-38 J-15 that’s why the missile is a better choice from gameplay perspective and easier to destroy Shermans while you are fighting air targets and Japan bad tank destroyers can’t do the job that’s why the missile is better then the bomb . N1K2 Ja is not a good choice cuz its not war thunder here something like A6M5 Hei will be better option do its spamming capabilities it can carry 10 rockets while N1K2 Ja can’t have that many and if you need big rocket plane you can go with J2M3. N1K2 Ja can be additional option or premium.