Motorcycles for All Factions

Motorcycles are an extremely niche class. Their role is to basically be an MG Nest on wheels. Regardless of them being a niche class, they should not be neglected. I believe there should be parity among all factions. All factions should have motorcycles in their research trees, as well just motorcycles added to the game

Britain:
A long time ago a Premium British Motorcycle squad was added in the Tunisia campaign. I think this vehicle should be reimplemented as a research vehicle. Britain may not be its own independent faction yet but they should still be treated with integrity. I feel at bare minimum every faction, and yes that includes the mini Brits and Italians, should have 1 of everything same as each other

Soviets:
M-72, standard motorcycle of WW2 armed with a DP 27 MG, this should be research

TIZ AM 600, prewar motorcycle that was armed with a DT machine gun, would make for a good event vehicle, the driver is the gunner, would be the 2 seat plus sidecar variant so you have 3 lives for the MG

Germany already has a Motorcycle that is armed with a MG 34. It would be cool to add a variant with a MG 42, perhaps for an event

Italy:
Moto Guzzi 500 Alce, notably used by the Bersaglieri, unlike other motorcycles the MG is at the front of the bike so the driver is the gunner, I would suggest adding it as the 2 seat plus sidecar variant because each soldier basically acts as a life for the MG

Japan:
Type 97 Rikuo, Japan’s standard motorcycle. Could be equipped with a variety of MGs like the Type 11 and Type 97. I think it would be cool to have multiple. Perhaps make one research, and the others can be event or Premium

13 Likes

So want the feather helmet

Read my post about this for japs

sure more motorcycle the better (no kidding since i like them)

1 Like

I would also like.

1 Like

Necropost.