More than 10 squad

I think it is right to expand the maximum number of teams after the update with the merger of the campaigns because otherwise many teams and tanks from other campaigns would be left out, expand to at least 15 per campaign

2 Likes

Do You mean players

And also seperate ligh arnored vehicles from tanks

6 Likes

i think he means personal squads but actually both would be great :+1:

2 Likes

No , squad

yes exactly, personal teams I’m speaking personally, for example I have 10 teams in all the countryside knowing that with the new update there will be a merger it would be bad and a shame not to be able to integrate typical teams into the axis or allies for example, obviously for those who wanted to expand, of course

3 Likes

Do light vehicles with heavy armaments get classified as tanks, or do all lightly armored vehicles regardless of armament

That’s why it’s a multifaceted debate

Sometimes I just lean towards all vehicles share the vehicle slot

1 Like

Half tracks, spaa and armored cars must be seperated like motorcycle in tunisia
We cant compare them to pz 2 like vehicles

5 Likes

Light vehicles with heavy armement ?
Like ?
I dont think you can put 88 mm cannon to a halftrack

So would that make the Puma be separated from tanks because it’s an armored car

Rockets, AT guns, flamethrowers, etc

The only way we could really have lots of all the different kinds of vehicles working together would be on a larger map with more players and slots, because we only have 10 players with 6 infantry, 2 tanks and 2 planes. If we add 2 light vehicles what that leaves 4 infantry

That’s why I kind of lean towards all that matters is the vehicle slot is doing his job no matter what he is. Whether he’s an AA, Heavy tank, light, etc. It’s like in the Pacific I alternate between shooting down planes and fighting infantry. You can still damage some vehicles with AA too

A pipe dreams I’ve had is 50 players, 10 vehicles, and 10 planes. I’m not even sure if any more could be feasible but who knows

5kpf6qd0yp841
Sorry I didnt know I wasnt supposed to that

-Hans

5 Likes

Try big action

I think it’s a cool mod but I have some nitpicks and reservations with it. I think it can be a bit convoluted but some elements I think should be implemented into the base game.

I don’t agree with those like GreyParrot who say it should be ported into the base game.

I overall prefer a somewhat vanilla experience just in a larger scale

I would like to try base game

• 15 players (for starters)
  • 3 tanks 1 light tank slot, 2 universal slots (only 1 heavy at any one time)
  • play area increased to compensate
  • bigger and slower capping objective points
6 Likes

I personally don’t want any sort of limiters. I view all that matters is the vehicle slot is doing his job no matter what he is. Whether he’s an AA, Heavy, or even light

I find vehicles are balanced in that the enemy seeks and destroys them

You like variety though? Unless im thinking of someone else,

This ensures variety instead of 3 tigers or kv1s :slight_smile:

Bit more interesting battlefield and reason to pick other things less common

I dont mean in your deck, i mean what your team can field at any point in time. Like how you can only have 1 fighter plane and 1 attacker currently

1 Like

I do like variety, but perhaps my personal philosophy is a little particular. For example, I like how during a match you see various vehicles cycled through and at different intervals. If vehicle classes were set in stone then I’d say oh here comes the insert 3 Medium tanks.

I think it’s because we have such few vehicle slots that I like variety. In one match I can recall as follows
Panzer, Panzer
Puma, Panzer
Tiger, Puma
Tiger, Panther
Panther, Panzer
Puma, Puma

It’s a little hard to explain but my overall mentality is “whatever vehicles may come”. I like the randomness in a way

If say we had a giant map with 10 slots maybe we end up with 5 mediums, 1 light, 4 heavies; or maybe 8 heavies and 2 AA, or 5 lights, 2 mediums, 1 heavy, 2 tank destroyers. And keep in mind how it continues to evolve throughout a match as vehicles are spawned and destroyed

And as I say vehicles are balanced because the enemy seeks and destroys them (duh). Infantry, Engineer AT guns (if more people built them), planes, and your tanks. Enemy spawns this, go out and destroy it

I think you would like what suggested then. Post merge with BR you will mostly see 2 of the same thing everytime, whatever is strongest at that br

With the 1 light 2 universal, you can bet you will see 1 heavy (whatever is strongest), 1 light, and either another light or medium. Or maybe no heavy and 2 mediums…or 3 lights etc etc

Will see vehicles that otherwise might not have been picked

But anyway. Doesnt matter :slight_smile:

cas spam is too much with just 2 tank slots
we need limitation for not just for light vehicles but also for current vehicles.
vehicle cycling in normandy is th proof that how cancerous this could turn out

1 Like

lol why? There is no point of separating them by the vehicle type they belong to. You should separate them base on the armament they use.