More than 10 squad

for example for the Russian nation I would be forced to use 2 tanks and would have to leave out a third tank like the Flamiere one, in Stalingrad the same goes for planes there are also many premium teams and teams unlocked through events such as the paratroopers and for this reason, given the unification of the campaigns, more than 10 teams are urgent, at least 15 would be sufficient then each individual player decides but for those like me who have spent time and money on this video game for almost 3 years now to personalize and refine each team it would have a sense, otherwise itā€™s a joke, why did I spend all the time finishing the campaigns??? while this way you can be satisfied by putting in a bit of everything

Iā€™m trying to understand what you are saying here. Do you mean increase the number of Squad you bring into the battle? The amount of players in said battle? Or how many friends you can play with in a group?

I mean the number of slots to bring into battle the maximum is now 10 at least 15 teams to be able to have a bit of everything from the other campaigns available otherwise with the merger many teams will no longer be used

I will be honest with you here. I donā€™t know how useful of a suggestion this will be to the devs.

For starters 10 Squads is a lot already (and I average using about half of that) and more seems a bit redundant? I donā€™t know anyone who has ever used all 10 Squad Slots consistently and frequently every game; and Iā€™ve played with quite a big amount of players here.

The second thing is that even if this is wanted; there isnā€™t very much support for it. I wonā€™t have a problem sending this suggestion if many people express it. So if you can get that support for it, then hey there is something that can be worked here. But for right now itā€™s probably not going to happen.

Q: Will there be some way to take more premium squads into battle since many people will have more of these squads than they can use after the merge (especially for Germany)?

A. We recently decided that premium squad owners will be able to count on an extra slot - specifically for premium squads. This will allow them to take their favorites into battles, even if all slots are filled with their regular army line-up. Although the feature is in the works, weā€™re not sure if weā€™ll have time to introduce it directly with the major update. It may appear later.

And remember youā€™ll be able to use squad presets to switch between different squad setups.

2 Likes

sorry for the English I use the translator I hope you understand what I mean, I know that 10 teams are a lot ok, but with the merging of the campaigns I will find myself selecting 10 more powerful teams from the various campaigns and this will ensure that many teams will come cut out an example I can give: Germans = 10 slots I would like to put the Tiger 1, the Tiger 2 and the Flamiere tank from Stalingrad plus I would like to be able to put the FW 190 and the Ju 188 from Berlin and Normandy in a few words because of the merger I will have to choose only certain teams and not being able to include others, I donā€™t know if I made myself clear, obviously anyone who wanted to do as I said would have to buy slots I think itā€™s feasible why not

this is already interesting 10 slots + 1 for premium

My only objection is that f2p players have 4 slots, 3 for infantry and 1 for vehicle which doesnā€™t leave much room for back up squads or simply fun squads (non-meta equipment) so more squad slots could be horribly unfair against f2p players.
We donā€™t even know how much a new squad slot will cost after the merge and Im afriad that it will be at least twice as expensive.

will they adapt or expand slots I donā€™t want to leave my squads behind I want the tiger 1 tiger 2 stalingrad light tank fw 190 ju 188 snipers mortars not to mention the ā€œmedicsā€ class there are too many squads that I have completed and I donā€™t want to lose them every battle he has his team to use and I want to have them on hand what did I end up doing if I canā€™t fit them anymore??? now there are even paratroopers what do you do with 4 slots??? embarrassing in my opinion at least 3 planes 3 tanks divided by light and heavy tanks the motorbike is also from Tunisia man too many teams left out itā€™s not fair if a player wants to have them he pays and itā€™s right that he has them in my opinion

German: put 6 32cm rockets on a halftrack