More Silver Orders!

This is true. I would ALSO spend for nice looking uniforms.

I’m also guilty of acquiring some (many) premium squads now that they can reach 5 stars.

But!
Allowing to vary premium squad composition would make them absolutely perfect. Because who would want a squad of only 9 bolt action riflemen without engineer/sniper/lmg etc.?
A shame because their unique firearms and uniforms are nice!

2 Likes

I think this is totally fine. Seems legit. People are still thinking in an old fashioned way about this game. They haven’t gotten their heads around how the lack of an academy system means silver orders are far more valuable than they were and you will need less of them in the long run.

4 Likes

Just want to pitch in that I want to add to premium squads too. they are too smalllllllll

1 Like

You are correct: I myself don’t really need much silver in troops, perhaps Exept in Tunisia, but I have a throve of them.

I only worry for new players, especially ftp ones. I want them to stick to the game, I’m not interested in only pve…

Will new players feel it’s too grindy and just decide to play another game? It’s a very very risky bet to implement a grindy system necessary to progress with other games on the market such a HLL, PS or even those jokes of games from EA…

It is good that we are finaly getting silver orders for exp! Thank you for paying attention to these proposals.
However, isn´t 50k exp per 1 silver soldier ticket way too much? I would understand if you would group it to 30k, but this way the only way for the new players would be through premium… or about 4-5 very good freemium battles.

With the battlepass, perhaps it might just work, but I´m still a little bit sceptical.

They are already in game in Normandy?
Screenshot_6

… what the? Has Gaijin lost their minds ??

Will you increase silver orders there because right now it is rather unlikely to get some that way.

1 Like

Sounds reasonable, well done!

This is really good news, at least when people get done with the BP and achievements now they won’t have to wait till next BP or hope for daily logins to drop a random one. But, man, you arn’t joking, those numbers do seem really high, even for premium players. I know a full evening of playing for me would probably get me a few of those silvers with those current numbers, but that still seems like people who can’t consistently get most of the awards and battle hero statuses at the end of the match won’t see those silvers for awhile.

This is a hot take, but maybe cut those numbers down a bit? Even 20k for weapons and 40k for soldier would be a bit better to drop the bar for the struggling players.

2 Likes

Thank you for listening. I/We will be looking forward to the update :smiley:

Thank you darkflow

A bit late though.

1 Like

Side note.
Are you going to reconsider the prices of vehicle parts since they require silver orders too (and even under the new system I would be too much for newbies)?

2 Likes

@Keofox So, I think Enlisted should also have the ROAD MAP for 2021-2022 :stuck_out_tongue:
QQ图片20211112011631

3 Likes

I ill earn a silver order every game, 2 games top?

Sounds good.

Don’t need more soldiers, but I m sure I ill upgrade every single vehicle I own for sure.

1 Like

The new system will make silver (rightfully) more accessible to free players, while premium + elite BP players will eventually have even an excess of it. Because of this, I guess the Devs will come up with some other use for silver orders.

I, for one, am currently swimming in silver while almost dry on bronze troops orders (I went on a promotions spree after the new upgrade system rolled out).

1 Like

Oh yeah. Wasted 1200 bronze orders when the update was live.

Then I kept wasting 54 every time I got them.

At 350 or so right now. Don’t have the need to upgrade anyone right now. So they are growing again.

Yeah. I feel like a lot of this is market correction. Everybody is hyperventalating (not you) about OMG I don’t have enough X!!! when they are still thinking of the old “market” Ultimately all of these changes hugely benefit F2P and Paid players.

Nice like it. if too many say its to much (on) i would say if u wann to change something-5000 or -10000points but i think its ok :blush: