More Silver Orders!

With the change in the mechanics of getting new soldiers, silver orders have begun to play a more significant role in your army budget, but you could only get them in daily rewards and by unlocking Battle Pass stages. You asked us to add alternative ways to get orders and increase their total number.

In a future update, simultaneously with the release of the updated weapon improvement mechanics: silver orders for experience earned in battles and as part of the free Battle Pass rewards!

For Experience

In the same way as you get bronze orders, you’ll be able to get silver orders. And not just for soldiers, but for weapons as well.

• Every 25,000 experience gives you a silver weapon order.
  • Every 50,000 experience gives you a silver order for a soldier.

The figures may seem high, but unlike the bronze orders, which you spend on firearms, first-aid kits, grenades, mines and other equipment, silver orders require very little to assemble a combat-ready army.

In addition, the appearance of weapon orders for experience is a step in preparation for the planned change of the weapons improvement mechanics, where it will no longer be necessary to fill the warehouse with dozens of copies of the same weapon and disassemble them for parts.

Silver orders for experience will appear in the game at the same time as the release of the new weapons improvement mechanics. Your existing weapon parts will be exchanged for bronze weapon orders. Stay tuned!

In the Battle Pass

More specifically, in the free part of the Battle Pass after the 60th stage, we have added stages with silver soldier and weapon orders. These are available now!

We wish your army to grow and do well, soldiers.

35 Likes

good news, even if the xp for silver soldiers orders are actually high, at least it’s a simple solution that pleases everyone

2 Likes

now we talking +1

Time to stock up on weapons before they become artifically scarce… Which means playing a lot to unlock new weapons on new campaign levels, and then dumping bronze orders on buying lots of weapons…

Would rather spend bronze on random ones than silver on specific ones. Would rather keep the option to buy both ways tbh.

7 Likes

I think it is an excellent idea but for premium players, but for normal players it would be a martyrdom to even get an order for silver or maybe I’m wrong, but the idea is still very good

Better than nothing, I guess. Still, 50 k for a silver troop order? That is bullshit.
I dare not to think what next “you asked for it but we did it our way” is going to be…

4 Likes

Looks like silver orders are back on the menu boys

God, I assumed 50k was for weapons since troops were the most pressing issue, turns out its the other way around. Gotta keep the grind going.

We will be able to get 2 weapon orders for every soldier order, which I hope is for balance for players that always do secondary weapon upgrade, and not because they plan on making more than just weapons cost silver.

Don’t dare you touch the grenades and medkits

These are additional ways. Together with other ways of obtaining Silver Applications, according to our calculations, it will not be difficult to fill your squads with soldiers.

• Tickets for daily entrance
  • Battle Pass Tickets
  • Tickets for experience in battles

And different ways to get them in promotions and achievements.

2 Likes

the figure may be high, but it’s actually sort of justifiable as for 3 normal squad (±21 people) you would only need no more than 20 soldier (as squad already comes with 3-4 soldier) and you can transfer them to other squad.

2 Likes

good but they should lower it a bit to the figure, don’t you think? In other words, let’s take into account non-premium players, since their experience income is lower.

This sounds like a nice solution! Great work Dev’s!

But moving on to an more important matter:

Kettenhunde in-game when?

2 Likes

Vehicle upgrade is still a extreme unpopular part of the logistics system.
But weapon upgrades may be very common among players.

Also it’s very interesting to see devs treat soldiers more expensive than weapons. Not like previous, one bronze tickets could have multiple soldiers, but only one main weapons.

And still, which kind of tickets will they decide to sell pistols and axe at? Bronze or silver?

For everyone saying the numbers are bullshit etc. You dont need a lot of silver to get an good army. One silver nets you a trooper that you can take all the way to 5 stars. About 16 silver troop orders and you have a well rounded army. 50k seems more than reasonable.

Really good change, with the silver already in game and this on top of it that will be more than fine to play the game well.

3 Likes

I do not know. Sorry. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You need multiple tokens for high tier weapons and only one for soldiers.

Proper change, good job.

yep

1 Like

That make sense.

1. You still can not empty your squads (for no apparent reason).
  2. I play every campaign for each side and I like to play for every squad that I unlock
    Should I limit myself to one campaign only? Or to one side only following this logic? In that case I have no reason to play Enlisted cause it gets really boring for me playing one campaign or one side only…
    I’m still fine on soldiers cause I started to play before the moronic change but I dont play new squads anymore. How does that benefit new players if they want to try multiple campaigns? They are still screwed and will be running half-empty squads and be forced to play the same squads cause why would I level LMG squad if I need silver orders that I dont have?

So you want to play every campaign and instantly have them all 100% upgraded with no effort whatsoever?

If you play the squad and level it up, every time you unlock a new soldier slot you would have enough xp for a new silver soldier order to fill the slot. Dunno why you are so angry about this? Seems quite fair. In that I did not even count the extras you get in other ways.

6 Likes