Modern conflict event

Nah, it do something. Throw them beside their track. Det pack is still reliable

1 Like

can u pls give examples? they seem pretty balanced to me but if u have evidence then pm it to me pls. im curious about your reasoning

There are none.

The soviets are not op, and I’m tired of everyone saying they are.

It will be especially clear when Germany gets the STG and Tiger in Berlin inevitably. Soviets will get stomped.

1 Like

@Keofox Thank you for this event. I wasn’t sure I would like it because I love WW2 history, but I am having quite a bit of fun and don’t plan on buying BF 2042, so why not?! I still hope we get Fedorov Squad on the Eastern front :wink:

My biggest piece of feedback so far - next time you do this event, please give Russians a Russian sniper rifle! Many westerners really enjoy playing With Russian and Soviet weapons :slight_smile:

Ceramic body armor definitely shouldnt spark though lol

fun mode, so good job devs. my main complaint is that everyone runs like they had too much coffee or something. that and the tanks seem a bit too big for the towns in the maps imo

What I like:
Getting signed on a 4 man squad if I queue alone it’s a nice touch. Now, a feature to quick queue with the same guys again next match without the need to add everyone would be amazing to have

Game needs more social features. Like tabs to see who is playing or afk in the lobby so we can quickly invite them
A lobby chat for everyone / friends.

About this event :

Did enjoy it alot, and I wouldn’t mind to see a campaign outside ww2 for sure. But first, focus on current campaigns. We still have Alot, Alot of possible toys/tanks, squads etc to see in-game per campaign, game modes, features, and maps.
But anyway…
The only thing I didn’t enjoy on current event was how fast soldiers are currently moving there. We run too fast. Way way too fast. Almost felt like combat arms the way we run so fast.

For sure, tanks getting more than 30km h felt amazing. Not sure why bt7, chaffee puma etc etc can’t…

4 Likes

Please, let this be the next Enlisted Campaign…

I would love if Enlisted, just like War Thunder, ranged from WW2 to the modern times through different campaigns… I love modern combat!!!

3 Likes

< Have a war in the middle of the desert with modern weapons
HMMM

I have to say this even worries me. It scares me. We are not even done with Enlisted and we are thinking about other games.

It is frightening because we invested a lot of time and money into a game that you guys already feel like throwing out. That fees like betrayal.

Maybe if progression would not be such a torment, painful experience, and you would progress faster and in multiple campaigns or have one big campaign, so you don’t have to level up 4 times and split the player base too thin and progress your army faster, people would not feel so bad for new “content” as they would not feel they are losing anything.

But when you dedicate so much time and focus into one thing and you are in danger of losing that…that is scary.

If it is true and this is just a fun little event, then sure my hats off to you for bringing fun different things now and then and keeping things fresh and interesting. But my instinct tells me, no developer/company puts time and effort into modeling guns and vehicles just for a little 3 days event.

On as side note, on thing that stood out for me on the new event. It’s the tank controls. They are fun. A lot of fun. I am not even a tank player, but this is the first time I had fun in a tank.

You don’t feel like you are in a wheelchair, handicapped, always like snail, exposed. You feel like TANK. It was responsive, you could dodge infantry and tank vs tank is prob the most fun I ever seen due to movement. It feels like YOU control things. That felt so good to be honest.

I will get a lot of slack for saying this and I am not saying we should make Enlisted WW2 tanks THIS fast, but we could give them some love. Not because I want tanks to be more powerful, but I want tanks to be for everyone. I want them to be fun. One reason I never touch them, is because they are boring it takes too long to traverse terrain, you turn too slow, you are a trashcan. It is just not fun.

Personally would tune tanks and planes a bit in WW2, to be more accessible to more players. More fun easier controls. I think, there is no shame in learning from other games and BFV does vehicles very fun and accessible for everybody.

I’d say this was a win.

love the event, would be nice instead of have the regular ww2 upgrade weapon of perks, that you can add gun accessories like different kind of sights (red dot,reflex,laser,etc), flashlight, grips, that give a extra bonus to the weapon.
i would love to see every weapon full upgrade like this:

2 Likes

i think you are putting things out of perspective and basing your claims on unfounded assumptions. as far as anyone has evidence of this is nothing more than a cool event

I really like it, it shows the potential to do more campaigns reaching from WW1 to Vietnam and Coldwar etc. till today. I would love to see it. This is way better than any Battlefield since BF3

Hmm Its just weird that whenever comments ninja-dissapears, its only on “News”-threads and nowhere else. And the mods here are not really known for deleting stuff either but rather for closing threads which turned into rage shows.

2 Likes

Take CRSED and do something like Escape from Tarkov or a survival game.

My thoughts:

I see no issue with the concept of modern era conflicts in Enlisted.
There’s a lot of other ones that could have been done before near-current events, but I’m not going to complain about it.
MBTs are a mistake, unless we can separate them out. They drastically change the dynamic of the fight, and this era of combat is a good opportunity to include AFVs and APCs, instead of going straight for the big guns.
Troops feel too fast. Yeah, modern weapons are a little lighter, but they’re also carrying/wearing a lot more weight than their WW2 counterparts. These guys are just yeeting themselves around the battlefield, fix that and it’ll feel better.

All in all, for a first try at modern conflict for Enlisted, I’ll give it 3/5.

While events are always a great thing to keep things entertaining and alive, i’m a bit surprised that without any serious investment you managed to create this whole new campaign but still can’t change/correct basic models ? Like wrong uniforms design or stuff like when you add the extra ammo pouch to someone with a SMG he gets the rifle ammo pouch. Dude is a genious for putting the PPD’s 71 rounds mag into that.

There’s no available resources to do that also ?

1 Like

I think a lot of the resources were probably borrowed from other games. Like Cuisine Royale. The maps of course are from Tunisia … Tank Models from WT

So yeah I can see where it didn’t take them long to put this event together and since it’s not an official campaign any minor bugs can be overlooked.

We can be glad it’s just an event and not the actual game 'cause those maps are not balanced for these weapon systems.

So far this is either the worst or most fun event depending on whether

• you’re defending; it’s a blast
  • you’re attacking; you get blasted away