[MOD] SOUNDS OF WAR - a comprehensive sound overhaul (beta release)

im cooking (also idk why my videos came out with 10% of my fps ingame, weird lol, but you’re here for the sounds and not the visuals)

2 Likes

anyway, i think i’ll work on the entire mp18 family (mp18 to the lanchester to the mp35) and i’ll try the beretta 38 as well

1 Like

fuckin A! nice work!

beretta 38/beretta m1

2 Likes

version 4.2 is out
https://sandbox.enlisted.net/post/zlixf4ciH2mbfNXk/

ADDED:
MP18
MP28
MP34
MP35
ZK-383
Lanchester
Beretta M38
Beretta M38/42
Beretta M1
TZ-45

CHANGED:
Adjusted audio on the PPSH fire loop EDIT: oops im goofy i think i only adjusted it on the MP717 and not the russian ppsh41 lol

Adjusted volume of the Krieghoff FG

2 Likes

next update i’ll prob try and do the all of the PPDs, PPSH40 and suomi and forward the changes from the mp717 and mp41r to the PPSH41

3 Likes

I feel bad for asking but could the M1 Garand (other variants too) and Type 4 Rifle sounds get an update? Forgot how chompy sounding they were when I installed this mod again. Still happy it got an update nonetheless!

tell me about some other rifles you like so i can get a good idea of where to take the m1 garand

1 Like

no new updates yet, been taking a break from enlisted to play tarkov’s PVE mode since it became available to anybody with 20 dollars

definitely will come back when the new BP season drops

2 Likes

same here, nothing crazy on enlisted atm

yo will, ever thought of slightly altering say the stg 44 sound from the mk42b sound just a teeny bit? nothing crazy like oh its a later variant so it HAS to sound cooler, just slight change