⭐ Meet the new Enlisted!

Hard to belive that HMG,s are now abble to man by bots

keep doing great DEV,s.

1 Like

I understand, but what I don’t understand is that they could avoid that by balancing how they already did (changing ticket counts, changing spawn times, changing gray zones) and what they did not do: make the AI bite if the match is very unbalanced. So adjust AI capabilities based on 5-10 minutes of gameplay, and make them more formidable enemies with shorter reaction time against experienced players if it’s going way too bad for one side. If you have a name decorator, be quick or dead when stomping on newbies/AI. And if you’re a newbie with low kill counts playing together with those semigods, you’re almost invisible to same strong AI soldier.

2 Likes

You can ban me or ban me, if it can make your self-esteem feel better
We players have no understanding of what you have done today and have made such a huge change without any prior notice. The war thunder next door has never dared. Do you really think that there are many players in your game???, You need to know that the game is played by us players, not by your production team and gaijin. Can you understand what I mean? The number of online players today is actually even less than yesterday, and many players are not willing to come to you to argue. We will play any World War II game that is better than your game

22 Likes

They made a lot of mistakes

6 Likes

…so almost a year of warnings, several devblogs, 4 test servers and a maintenance post about implementing the new update weren’t enough for you? Yeah aight then

6 Likes

Yep mistakes were made, several of them but it was expected, with the merge itself out of the way now is time to do damage control and fix all the rest of the overlooked things

2 Likes

bug found: I have units who I have in the past but I need to “research” them again,congratulations!

2 Likes

hello, personally I don’t understand anything… no clear explanation of the tree where you can spend things that you have already unlocked a video tutorial?

I find myself with crews where we talk about BR, but the units are not notified of BR…
So we end up with the memory of a goldfish who missed out for a few weeks (and yes some players have a good life filled outside the small computer screen)…

Matchmaking is a horror where you have to spam desertion as soon as you see 10 yellow stars against 10 peons of soldier rank equipped with cap guns with a score of 2 kills against 70 in 16 seconds…

I just tested a German FG 42 II sniper rifle which is incapable of doing a heatshoot at 100 meters (hits white x3 before the enemy falls)…

I have premium crews purchased with 5 stars which passed 4 stars…

I had locations according to campaigns, well that’s what I had (passed more than imperfect)…

I come to ask myself the question if the games have become a sort of quantum physics of another parallel universe and I found myself propelled into it…

I don’t like certain cards with factions that I never played, I no longer have the choice but to have to endure without motivation to play…
in camping mode and wait for it to pass…

I see a lot going into afk mode in a corner of the map and not moving again… probably the solution.

8 Likes

If you listen closely, you can hear Komm Susser Tod playing in the distance.

My opinion on the merge aside, I’m glad you guys managed to finally release the much awaited update, a little heads-up would have been nice though.

1 Like

Well, almost one hour lost on squad adjustment to play Axis Moscow, Tier II on everything. Nothing, 10 matches in a row to everyplace, except Moscow.

I was on the fence on moving to something more accurate, but with this update i am rushing out.

7 Likes

I also had the same things: stalingrad pass, max slots in all campaigns and some skins for tanks. But I only received 12k, what should I do and what is the compensation amount for each slot? It doesn’t seem fair to me that some people get more when others only get a part of what they deserve for wwhat they bought…

@Euthymia07 @James_Grove

Should I make a report to game support?

1 Like

You can try waiting, however please note that if you bought slots on 50% discount you are refunded exactly that amount, so you won’t get 490 gold for a slot bought at half price

1 Like

Fun fact : Pacific war - Japan vs ALL allies from ALL campaign.

No german allies, no italian, just japan, with katana and bamboo vs jumbo and all Sh*t that allies have :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the new system, where you intend to play a certain campaign but you won’t play it. This sucks, instead of giving us different choices we have to play as they say, goodbye the MOST BASIC of things in a WW2 shooter.

11 Likes

oh my god this is going to be FUN

1 Like

Really fun , believe me.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
Customization items are PER THEATER on the SAME GUY
›Buy torso on pacific tab
›Can’t use it also on normandy tab unless I unequip it from pacific
@James_Grove @Euthymia07
What kind of absolute horseshit is this

24 Likes

they even have king tiger for Normandy campaign as well

2 Likes

Some customization items, f.e from moscow will work in other campaigns, the ones from moscow also work in stalingrad

Pacific and Normandy should be interchangeable
And the torso I was intending to use is available in both
I should not have to buy the item twice for the same soldier
There is no excuse other than money grubbing

8 Likes