⭐ Meet the new Enlisted!

Wait there’s soviets on the Pacific now? Last test server I had British tanks camping on the spawn…I need to see this myself first though

Well, after a while i got into Moscow. It was the same, USSR has no people, big difference on badges and even level, it was a hard stomp. It is basically the same, but now it’s harder to get the campaign you want, and you need a certain loadout, and even with a certain loadout you have to be deserting like crazy because “the map roulette” now is real as an Axis…

1 Like

Ok, so if I buy slots, to have 10 in all campaigns, will I be refunded 10th slot as have premium, or will I end up with 11 slots?

Also I thought Stalingrad access pack people were getting free para squads as part of merge, I see event paras and premiums, no free squad? Do I need to grind event or was this idea dropped?

2 Likes

so my fear is true all the excess squad upgrade do not get converted into usable point or research point oh well

1 Like

Yesterday we had a game in which even the regiments were historically correct in the corresponding scenario. Yesterday we had a game that let you choose what you wanted to play. Today we have a random shooter without a soul. Volkssturm uniforms in Tunisia? When I saw Australian tropical uniforms in Normandy today, I knew there could be pink Easter bunnies with machine guns in Stalingrad for Easter. As soon as the kids like it and pay for it. Warzone sends its regards. The new matchmaking is designed to maximize profits. As long as you always have the feeling that you can play well without paying, because there are always some who are less well equipped or less experienced, you don’t pay. But as soon as everyone is well equipped and experienced, you always hope that the next premium set will make you better. With every update, there is a new hit list of the best payware weapons that supposedly make you superior. And the dollars start flowing in. Unfortunately, I only discovered the game for myself last week. I was thrilled because it was such a pleasant exception. Played it hours and bought a BattlePass. Didn´t know about the mess coming up. Now it is just another shooter. Disappointing

21 Likes

Am i the only one who cannot buy the Tiger IIP?

What am i missing?

2 Likes

Nah queuing Tier III and facing stacks of bundles of sticks* metaslaving in top tier isn’t fun
+/-1 or go back to the old system

Woah broski you brought your M4A2 and Garands?
Here’s two guys cycling King Tigers and FG/STG squads!

11 Likes

so no one noticed that a tiger 2 can be in stalingrad and a berlin match with germany and ussr same side fighting other ussr and germany?

Do you have all other unlocks behind it? If you can’t buy it, it should be because you’re missing one of the previous unlocks

I just finished the worst gaming experience I have ever had.
I was looking forward to the new Enlisted and what greeted me was the fact that I had lost most of the cosmetic items I had collected over the past year.
I had customized all of the Normandy US Army jackets that I had 9 slots for. This meant that I had purchased over 50 jackets, all of which were lost after the update. Oddly enough, though, the helmets were all that remained.
The clothes I had purchased for the Germans in Stalingrad were also gone, and this one was also uprooted, as was the helmet.
I also bought some cosmetic items for the Soviet army, which were also gone. All that was left were the outfits purchased for the British troops.
During the past year I have been motivated by character customization and have spent a not inconsiderable amount of gold. I also spent a lot of time to get appearance customization tickets.
You people took that away from me without warning.
My customized American soldier is not equipped with anything on his jacket in the UI and is wearing the default outfit. This is a strange condition indicating that there was some kind of glitch, but now it is unusable because I found that once I take this soldier to the battlefield, he also wears the default outfit on the UI and all traces of his past customization are completely gone.

Definitely the worst gaming experience I have ever had. And when I wanted to write a complaint about it, they say “people who have not played 2 games within a week have no right to post on the forum”. You people are really stupid.
I am writing this after playing two games, one hour, of a game I don’t even want to play in anger. The worst bugs and stupid rules have made me totally uncomfortable. Games should be played with more fun.
Please return the money I paid or return the cosmetic items I purchased.

To be fair, I write this to say that giving my female Soviet soldier a new outfit for Berlin was a nice change.

25 Likes

it makes no sense, and it is not how it works for example in WT. If they add tier 1 tank i do not have to unlock it to progress in tier 4

1 Like

im pretty sure its EN forum

I’m almost sure if they add a historically (semi)accurate game mode later on for those who like it , where you can select the target campaign and have the same soldiers dressed up and equipped differently for the separate battle fields from your combined weapon pool, it will be okay again.

The fact that they killed a quite good lone fighter mode (where you had to recognize the uniform of the opponent not to have friendly kills) when introduced custom games and never brought it back means that the old Enlisted campaigns may never come back, and it’s only me being optimistic… :confused:

2 Likes

Veterans can play 2 squad with Tiger2 and IS-2, which is unfair to new players, how do you solve this problem

1 Like

Nevermind that you start seeing those types of “”“people”“” as soon as you equip Tier III gear
It is absolutely retarded

4 Likes

Even if they have Tier 5 tank, they could only take one Tiger King and IS-2 to battle, because The Berlin tank squad was hidden

1 Like

you know i think either full tier 5 or low tier 2 is the way now

they Cant

Devs are aware of issue with customization

2 Likes

Did you unlock the team of III tankers?