⭐ Meet the new Enlisted!

Damn, I was wrong about getting ready to be disappointed, cuz they still manage to disappoint me with negative expectation…

What’s the damn point of test server if you ignore most of the feedback from 3rd and 4th test? Is just a Token for PR?

9 Likes

We passed a lot of feedback from this test servers, could you specify what we could miss?

1 Like

Been telling people that they only gave me 800 coins for a 24min match while being top 3 with 5k score… guess people have short term memory

But hey welcome to the new economy right?

5 Likes

Oh really? Did you check the post from Steingrenadier, Conscript_Joe, Mr.Bigote, me, ShrimpTofu giving valid complains in the test server topic?

Or how about this?

Also wdym “most” cuz I counted over 1.6k comments with just the test server topics

5 Likes

Please recommend the devs to introduce a “preferred & disliked campaigns” set of options, I’m sure a decent matchmaker system will be able to use it. Not necessary to put me in those 100% of the time, but every time when possible. Thanks! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

the customs are worse than before

1 Like

Looks like almost every single bugs from the test server has carried over to the update. Not a surprise to be honest.

8 Likes

BR it’s a changeable variable in future by players feedback and devs statistics.

2 Likes

Hey James why didn’t you say the merge was expected to come this week?

4 Likes

Please specify which ones? or report them here: Gaijin.net // Issues

2 Likes

Internal agreements and non disclosure stuff.

3 Likes

Thats a real shame since some Premium squads never went on sale for console (Snipers Pacific)

2 Likes

Tell them not to do retarded changes like WT where it leaves entire sections of specific nation’s trees over/under tiered because just because a certain nation’s players do well with it because the other team’s players are shit or vice versa doesn’t mean those stats should be followed
There’s nuance to it
Which the guys behind WT’s BRs sorely lack in some spots
I’ll try and keep tabs on it and say something when it looks like its going that way :+1:

8 Likes

That’s how merge works. concentrating playerbase. more intense matches (which I dislike).
also if you choose to go t4-t5 match, then obviously.

Having to equip all my squads one by one, to make them Tier I or II, it’s insufferable. I am really pushing myself, but it feels like work… It feels like they are killing the game with something that everyone dislikes.

14 Likes

I always wondered why aren’t they tuning runtime the AI performance and their spawn rates instead of letting one side get deserted due to constantly losing battles. (Or maybe they do, just AI is so bad it can’t help even with Rambo capabilities? :slight_smile: )

Two games as USSR at BR2.

• Full teams of GER BR3+ with impact nades and schiessbechers, sa rifles, better smgs, lmgs.

Meanwhile… I somehow win both the games with bolt actions and breda 30’s lmfao.

From this brief interaction, I’m going to say that USSR is near a graveyard right now.

6 Likes

We addressed issue about impact grenades to the devs.

4 Likes

alt+f4 and yeah enough Enlisted for today

21 Likes

No I was referring to WT where one nation’s vehicles would get uptiered and their opponent downtiered not because the ones vehicles were better than the other but because one side’s players are utter dogshite and the other’s were at least average at best

3 Likes