⭐ Meet the new Enlisted!

Removal of GO really isn’t something new.

But you right, up until now. Game always specifically said when specific GO is going to be removed.

They should bring them for one week back.

1 Like

Tier III can get everywhere, try a lower one

2 Likes

To be honest that is not the problem.

1 Like

I’m not talking about solely gold orders but premiums some of which were never given deals(for console). People still leveling up their campaigns. People who were gonna stock up on higher tier soldiers etc.

4 Likes

well…

we hope tier III will not have to face tier 5s or 1s in a near future.

nothing good so far has comed out because of it.

as much i’m on board with the merge, majority of the community has large complains about that.

somewhat surprised that hasn’t been addressed in the last test, nor live version.

20 Likes

I can’t argue with that. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Where the hell the jadpanther goes?

2 Likes

Does USA que of BR IV even work for Pacific? I can only get into Normandy every single time to get destroyed by KT and STG44/Conders/flamethrower/nade launcher tryhards.

2 Likes

Really should be +/-1 all things considered

13 Likes

That’s the karma for trying to farm Japanese with Jumbos and so.

11 Likes

We’re on a good way here

BUT

• we absolutely need the campaigns with their specific weapons and vehicles back.
    having units, weapons and vehicles in the “wrong” theaters and times completely breaks the immersion.
    -on top of that the battle raiting system is bound to cause issues (issues that would be solved with the campaigns).
    -the rewarding feeling of advancing through a campain has also been diminished. it has always made a game much more interesting with some high level equipment and armour strewn in between the ordinary gear. now your reward for unlocking a tiger for example is being put against other overpowered tanks and similar whereas before you had a more important role in the team and got a more interesting and enjoyable gameplay for it. whats the point of having worked for a good normandy tank when now you’re being put up against the starting tanks of later campaigns that can curbstomp you simply because they’re from later times in the war

for compromise sake instead of this new system with everything thrown together you could have a kind of additional campaign with everything in it but only in addition to the old ones.
the tech tree system could the be imlpemented for each campaign seperatly.

as i said we’re on a good way, everything else seems to be good but these points need to be adressed for the game to be enjoyable again.

9 Likes

I’m excited to see what’s in store, been inactive on this game for awhile waiting for the Update so now its time to get a feel for it.

Although it would have been nice to have been able to be more active in the test process. In the future please consider integrating test servers for console players who do not own a PC

2 Likes

Side note, I never would’ve thought that this premium vehicle here, would become the most powerful axis tank (tier 3 and below) one day:

14 Likes

Nailed it on the head there. Devs completely dropped the ball and quite frankly stuffed up with this update - wonder how many people have ‘left’ since this shambles of an update. Can only imagine them reading all of this and seeing how it’s not exactly going as how they expected lol.

8 Likes

The costume I paid for became the default costume, and my default costume became the ununlocked costume

1 Like

I think everyone have these problem, skins and premium have been removed…

1 Like

Just wait few days and if nothing going to be fixed, you need to create ticket to support.

Battle pass silver amounts should never amount less than 10k for a level
1k is almost a spit in the face
10k is at least some spit in my mouth

6 Likes

Come on, devs…

11 Likes

To put it to the test, I made 2 custom games: At the end of the battle, the corresponding research points and silver are displayed, but I didn’t get any of them!

1 Like