⭐ Meet the new Enlisted!

Hey! Where is extra slot?

18 Likes

I was about to ask as well.

Devs promised an extra slot usable for premiums specifically.

Where is it.

5 Likes

As you can see directly under “It may appear later”

2 Likes

The best ideas of the update: The graphics have become much more beautiful than before, the research tree, the money which replaces the weapon and men cards.

On the other hand: not that I don’t like knocking out everyone with my Normandy max lvl axis army.

But having troops from 1944 fighting against troops from the beginning of the war breaks the immersion and the balance of battles. I think 2 different modes of squad combat: The classic from before and the new one from today. But I clearly think that classic mode is the best.

8 Likes

It “may”.

Reassuring, eh?

5 Likes

I don’t know either.

I got 34k gold

Skins
Slots on all campings and stalin pack slots

Feel fair at quick math for me

1 Like

Game plays now like quake 3 arena where everyone just plays at double the usual speed everyone camps and leans, everyone uses most cancerous weapons, vehicles and utility , your tank will get instantly spotted and destroyed, and most important points gets captured much faster since there are no bots, if you blink you are dead. Shit is not fun.

14 Likes

well im pretty sur new campaign format wont exist since campaign are all gone now

That’s why it is called “new format”.

Im sure campaign is just how ne battlefield/theatre are called

1 Like

i guess that make sense well i havent seen what im gonna have in game yet

i mean the roadmap said 2 new campaign format so i guess they got “merge” heh get it?

This was very sloppily done tbh
No prior warning as to the update whatsoever. So multiple gold orders are gone (I wanted the Za Stalina) without any warning.
They removed premium squads which never had a deal for them for console players(Pacific snipers)
Loads of people who were still levelling campaigns
A kind unbalanced battle rating system

24 Likes

How long until we can expect a complete revision and bringing back some of the old system which actually worked as this new update and gameplay is just trash.

Few things to mention as well after playing some relatively sh*t gameplay:

• Everything seems to be one shot one kill regardless of weapon.
  • Easily getting killed through SOLID walls and objects
  • Flamethrowers kill anything through solid objects
  • Teams are meant to be ‘balanced’? Yeah right, last match was completely lopsided and over powered to buggery.
  • Everything just happens way too quickly to even have a chance to do anything… you can forget about building anything.
  • Gameplay just feels like playing Call of Duty back in the day when everyone just runs around like headless chickens spraying and praying, dying, spawning and doing the same thing over and over.

Really lost the plot with this update… 1 step forward, 99 steps backwards… heck more like fell off the cliff.

25 Likes

That’s how it is with basically any update. The only indication are sometimes released pre order bundles.

5 Likes

yea tbh i am a bit afraid on what gonna happen when im going in to play man was about to get my johnson in maybe 6 day

2 Likes

I am a little bit overwhelmed, i have many squads and i have to be sitting everyone to see what they have, to take their equipment… Fighters, Attackers (6 crew some), AT squads…

This is extremely rushed to say the least. There are not 3 options here, game dies or everybody magically are on board with this “new system”…

7 Likes

Most updates don’t have a major rework to the game which removes some content

2 Likes

idk if this still work but aparently there is a campaign preset so you can click that to bring the squad you use before the merge into this one im gonna be using that to disarm my squad tbh

im not good at explaining tbh

I’ve tried it, only get Salingrad Berlin and Normandy with the Moscow preset on Tier III.

1 Like