⭐ Meet the new Enlisted!

as long you have 10 players in your custom game, you won’t have that problem.

over discord, you might find communities that hosts custom games and have large numbers of players in them. ( both rp/milsim & non )

eehhh… sounds kinda boring. Prefered how it was 6 hours ago.

5 Likes

Except for vehicles. For a definition of “vehicle” that includes all AFV’s and planes, but not motorbikes… for reasons unknown…motorbikes get limited to 2 too - but they get 2 slots jsut for themselves if you want…

Just a little error… and some truly unfathomable reasoning…

you even changed perks make it more
worser is not possible

1 Like

I guess you are that sucker then.

not really.

i’m mostly neutral about the merge.

not a huge fan either one could say.

but, necessary in the end no matter if it affects your larping or not with one faction over bots / desert campaings.

Deleting randomness of perks and adding ability to choice perk yourself is a bad decision? By feedback, a lot of players wanted rework of random perk system.

12 Likes

Time to create a maxed tier 3 team for each faction, and slaughter tier 1 newbies while deserting all uptiered matches!

Gene_Wilder_as_Willy_Wonka

Such a flawless system!

27 Likes

Are input lag now less than before update? I can land shots with m1 garand much easier than before. Or maybe it’s just placebo.

WHAT A TOTAL MESS! I belive its fine if you are new player - you get nice and smoothe experience. But for existing players? Im all over the place with upgrades, tiers, i have to manually strip my squads of equipment and soldiers, choosing what to girnd with big holes in research tree. And i have tons os squads which are now USELESS. I will use few of them, whats the point of having squads anymore with this progression? You will need 1 squad of any given type at the most. I do not like it :confused: Actually i wish they just reset all progression at this point. I consider starting new account, but not even sure if i like this game that much really. Current state is not good…

14 Likes

Well then, what’s next?

6 Likes

Whats the purpose of Tier 4 really? Like you’ll play it as you level up but you’ll ditch it once you get more powerful stuff. Like why bother playing the panzer 4 J and H when you can play panthers or Tigers.

7 Likes

Good luck with that, i have a tier 3 team to play Moscow, but only getting Tier IV matches on Berlin, Stalingrad and Normandy.

Purpose is to be a dogfood for the Axis/Allies of BR5.

3 Likes

The desertion button will get hot.

I can safely bet that maaaany players will spam it when having to face 2 tiers over their own.

9 Likes

@Adamnpee I think we received our refunded gold already.

Cause I didn’t have 35k before war thunder update :thinking:

1 Like

And ofc.

Mp38 is tier III… :laughing:

(I feel the deserved bias memes coming)

11 Likes

As a player i should Give my opinion

The BR system need more map/BR for work, the current sytem compress the equipment and map for unify the playerbase and this is a problem

Imo the system need at least 7 BR for diluite better the equipment and make all unlock worth, and the sufficient number of new map for support it, from early to end war

15 Likes

ok maybe its better but i dont understand it now

1 Like

Wow, I really do wonder how many I will get. Unfortunately, I’m not home rn.