⭐ Meet the new Enlisted!

While i believe this merge was going to happen sooner or later it was done poorly, and with no thought
Normandy campaign never saw a King Tiger, now they’re everywhere with no direct counter for it (talk tank to tank here) while the “Easy 8” has the cannon to do so it doesn’t have the armor. The King Tiger faced off against the IS2. So unless the Pershing is going to be added the US is at a disadvantage.

I tried to intentionally stay at BR 3 and get pulled into BR5 going against maxed out FG 42||, sniper STG44s, and regular STG44s

I was 3 levels away from the P47 i now have to grind out every previous plane which will take even longer.

This game had become stale for a while and a change needed to be made yes, but not like this and not so drastic that you’ve caused longer grinds and made the US a nerfed version of it’s self…i’ve won 1 game since the update and i used to have a 60% ish win rate

2 Likes

The regular purshing isnt even a true counter. Its for tiger 1 not 2

1 Like

Its also bull crap that the gmc is tier 5. It has a convertable roof…like come on

1 Like

So the new tech trees and merge is just awful. I have researched and played through half of a few tech trees in Berlin (axis), Normandy (allies), the Pacific (allies), and very minimal but not insubstantial levels in all other campaigns and my research tree is very patchy. It wont let me research tanks and other weaponry that I was in line to get in one campaign, just because I have not researched a pervious model that was the max in another campaign. Also the matchmaking for the allies in Normandy is just impossible. The top tier allied weapons can nowhere near compete with top tier berlin weapons that they are paired up to fight. I like the idea of the merge but implementation in a good way just seems impossible without being very frustrating for player who have already been in the game for a while. This merge was really just not asked for and was idiotic in implementation and basic thought process and makes gameplay impossible for players who played lots of campaigns but didn’t max out campaigns like berlin or Stalingrad. I hope changes can be made to fix this or at least complete players tech trees as to not have them all over the place.

2 Likes

My good sir, there are plenty of records of a King Tiger falling victim to the Pershing

There’s actually no recorded instance of an M26 encountering a King Tiger in 1-1 combat this isn’t all that surprising considering only roughly 300 M26s made it to Europe before VE day and Germany only ever produced less than 500 King Tigers

However there is a recount of a American T26E4-1 Super Pershing dueling and destroying a King Tiger in Dessau on April 21st 1945. This story is heavily debated among historians though because German documentation from the time does not place an King Tigers in that area

2 Likes

U.S. end game is Unplayable now. Die every 30 seconds if that. No one can get more then 50 kills a game now, average is around 30. Shit is not fun.

4 Likes

I spent a ton of money before the merge too, i want a refund

5 Likes

There’s no opportunity to play tactically now as well. Shit has turned into call of duty. I have never left games early before until now. I didn’t buy into the game to be a copy of CoD. I’m literally a couple games away from quitting and moving over to hell let loose

9 Likes

Okay so when I play Normandy axis I am sometimes so done with the maps and Americans so I go to Moscow for a total different kind of gameplay not the case I only load into Normandy now with Berlin squads I used to play with squads because I liked them or their history like 24 panzer in stalingrad but that’s all gone an I have the Breda mg in stalingrad and Normandy but had to purchase it in the research tree to buy more an diet an mg squad I will never use because I have maxed out other ones the old campaign progression systems wasn’t perfect I was researching planes when I never even played em there but I would have rather seen a simpler tech tree but then per campaign sp in Berlin axis I can research my tanks from pz4 to panther or if I don’t play them focus on my infantry squads like those old levels should have become the research things for the specific campaign it was a good game because of historical accuracy although not having good anti tank weapons in Normandy when facing Sherman’s wasn’t nice now my tiger 2 h can drive around in front the universal department store I used to play and grind new squads. I got in Tunisia so I could get better there now I just put in my maxed out stg44 squad like this update has ruined what enlisted was about it has become a world of tanks kinda thing I bet next year they gonna add jet packs laser guns and oppressor mk2 in the game I’m signing off initial it’s back to how it was and I will take that single tech tree per campaign and not having any decent anti tank weapons in.
Normandy but just give us back our game that we love and not this shit

2 Likes

Please tell me there’s still a chance you guys revert the changes. Its unplayable for me. Or have the test server become “Enlisted Classic” or something.

9 Likes

Its almost as if BR1/2/3 = 1941/2/3 etc. with regards to most vehicles. Not so much with assault weapons. A little more “BR” finesse and a bunch of more campaign maps might do wonders here, besides the sloppiest release it has potential. The UI needs a seeing eye dog mod or something.

Zero chance and they already thrown old Enlisted into a recycle bin.

Pps42 and pps43 are just too good for BRII.
In Stalingrad the counterpart of Mp40 was Pps42. In Berlin the counterpart of Mp40 was Pps43.
How come that they are BRII while Mp40 is BRIII?
There are 3 options here:

1. moving pps42 and pps43 up which is a bad idea because that would make BRII SMG section of USSR empty.
  2. moving German SMGs down, this would be by far more logical. But Im sure all other factions would ask for the same treatment which would probably break the game.
  3. Nerf pps SMGs to the ground.
2 Likes

Ovp or mp3008 should become BR1 and the mp38 should become BR2

2 Likes

Those weapons should be completely deleted from the game tbh.

1 Like

There is more place available in there for the new enlisted.

4 Likes

I was thinking that moving pps up a BR and adding 2 lend leased guns in their place would be a better compromise.

My only regret is that i didn’t find the game sooner. The few months i had weren’t enough. It’s dead and gone now

The game will be fine, no need to be so dramatic.

1 Like