⭐ Meet the new Enlisted!

Finally here! and yes I goddamn hate it!
New Enlisted a la WT, it sucks.
Log into game and woaow completely overwhelmed, by disarray and what the hell to do now and where to start to get sense and order of this?
What is the point of all Squads anymore? all weapons, vehicles, what goes where, Battle rating? fck is this shit…
It’s just shit all over and confused.com
Where to begin… Italy and British not separate trees is dumb and annoying, cluttering the german and us trees… ehh Squads at all? what is the point of 100s of Squads? what I’m gonna do with 22 Assault Squads?? just what. then this Battle Rating, what to go for or sort by?
A WW2 game should be about historical event WW2, and it’s measured, thought about, discussed, sectioned, paragraphed, divided, sorted by, campaign, year, battle.
But no you dumb game is decide by imagined relative strength of weapons perceived.
what the hell I want to play WW2 Campaigns, Battles and tech thereafter… this is so unhistorical, unatural and weird and uninspiring and disconnected…
just blah

tech Trees should’ve been merged into nation all campaign spanning tree to avoid the unnecessary grind over and again, and campaign let as is, with rotation by season and events.
This is just not my Game anymore

Enlisted is over and dead, you just broke it and made it something else
Arcade CoD style with unhistorical WT style matchmaking
I fcking HATE it

18 Likes

Yes. I dont care about people that dont post on the forum and yes I dont care if I hurted you the hypocrite or Parableb.
Shame on me.

2 Likes

KV-1 >>> Italian Tankettes > Tiger E

2 Likes

It kind of reminds me of Heros & Generals: "Everything works as intended.
We all know how that ended.

7 Likes

Yeah, I don’t like this at all. I have described many reasons why in the past, so I won’t go over it again. I think I’m just done with this game. I might come back occasionally if there is a cool event reward or something.

3 Likes

yes, shame on you :slight_smile:

Nice.
Where where you when people needed feedback for the last three four tests?

1 Like

In Test server forum threads while they ignored all my feedback and thrown it into the trash. Now we have have complete lack of balance due BR and no way of strip our soldiers of all equippment i have no clue where are my two other RMN-50 are.

3 Likes

The amount of clans active now is crazy and its impossible to avoid them. Groups seriously need to start fighting other groups because I didn’t have a single fun match with a group of tryhards in it.

3 Likes

For some reason Berlin is way more chill than Normandy i guess it’s the Axis tryharding against underpowered USA there but leaving Berlin matches because they are scared of Fedorovs, AS-44, IS-2/T-34 and PPSH-41.

1 Like

Im not arguing that their feedback collection sucked.
But its still better than doing nothing for nine months and then complaining that devs didnt listen to you. Thats stupid.
Complaing that they didnt listen to you feedback you wrote on your own is fair and required. I also think that map preference mm could have been further tested if more people would have liked it and I claim that lot of the late-comers would have like it.

2 Likes

The people crying about historical accuracy are pretty funny.

How historically accurate is full squads of Conder’s MGs? That thing that PARTS of ONE were made AND captured and put back together by the AMERICANS to test?
What about all the FG-42’s? Something they made SEVEN THOUSAND OF. Not a lot of those to use!
What about all the full squads of STG’s (and not-STGs-but-basically-STGs)? You know only russians had SMG companies, right? Turns out they DID, but it’s likely they still didn’t do it like we do in enlisted.
Oh, what about AS-44’s and RD-44’s? I’m sure those were used in such numbers as they are now!
Parachuters being able to actually drop into a battlefield in the same spot? Yeah, tell me how often that worked out.
Or, or the historical accuracy of men weighed down with impact grenades or AP-mines which you just drop onto the ground and they arm themselves?

Historically accurate federovs? MKB42’s as a standard weapon? M2 Carbines? Where’s that historical aspect? It hasn’t been there since the CBT where it was just moscow. It’s a crutch for people that want THEIR funny monkey weaponry that wasn’t actually used in great numbers but the second they are ONLY fighting OTHER people’s funny monkey weaponry…OH, THE HISTORICAL ACCURACY! WHERE DID IT GO?

2 Likes

Damn that sucks you can’t equip T-34 with black camo in usual T-34 STZ squad. Also why are IS-1 still in BR5?

1 Like

Germany also had entire units equipped with SMGs from 1943 onwards, this was a copy from the Soviets though.
Panzergrenadier and SS units were also extensively equipped with StG44 assault rifles starting from 1944.

Russians are the most famous for their SMG only shocktroops though.

2 Likes

it ended well
HNG was fun
in a way enlisted will never be.
all games die
sooner or later

1 Like

First you mess up our squads, but on PS4 / 5 to add a grenade to a necessary new squad, the UI pauses and takes a 2sec delay, then you do the same again for another grenade e delay, then backpack, another delay… stop breaking this game!

Top Tier fine, but guess Low Tier I/II have to do over the next week’s when time, as I wasted 3 hours just doing config on squads and not even quarter way there, really Devs the approach you took has caused a massive headache!

Fair enough.

I would like to like your comments and many other but this garbage forum has limits for likes, yikes

When?

merge has been blast for me, one complaint is about the need to find specific equipment from one soldier thats lost in random squad.