⭐ Meet the new Enlisted!

this is true, i wish people were more vocal beforehand

1 Like

It’s called damage control. You erase the proof of people complaining and??? There’s nothing wrong with the update/ changes.

EDIT: And for the “moderator” that erased the answer that was written which was talking about P.S or HLL: I saw that, and I remember, we’re not stupid, also, I know what it said.

9 Likes

This. Perhaps if we had a vocal majority, instead of vocal minority, this whole mess could’ve been avoided.

Unfortunately there’s always those chronic forum users who love putting down other people’s opinions and suggestions, turning a lot of players away from the forums.

1 Like

He’s lurking somewhere with those Shining gifs…

1 Like

You cannot remove the perks anymore. They added a limitation.

2 Likes

By FAR the worst update ever…

The new visuals and sounds are nice, but the “new” enlisted just drove me and my friends insane. We cant stop laughing…

We just lost:

• our favorite soldiers and sqads in their respective campaigns
  • weapons we already HAD (!). I have many Mkb42H (Scope) equiped but have to “unlock” the firearm in the tree. FFS so much rubbish.
  • The option to “oi, lets play some battles in Tunesia” or “lets fight in Berlin”. Now we go to battle with winter camo in Tunesia!
  • so so so so so so so so many silver and bronze orders. I have dozens of 5-star soldiers and dozens of weapons left - they seem to be useless because I only have 4 squads instead of 16 (moscow, normandy, berlin, tunesia).
  • we also lost the fun…

We want the old system back! This one is pure bullshit. Or add at least the option to chose campaigns and add our squads in their respective campaigns.

20 Likes

the winter camouflage in tunisia is exactly right, the last game before i uninstalled enlisted was in gogol street where i jumped like an italian paratrooper in summer uniform :slight_smile:

2 Likes

this is ridiculous

3 Likes

What is ridiculous?

winter camo in Tunisia etc.

1 Like

Okay so it wasnt explained well that those weapons you “unlock” come with squads that you might be missing also.

For the record I like this little bug/feature as it allows me to actually level some squads again :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes.

I really feel sad. We had SO much fun playing this game…

5 Likes

I leave now with 2 crying eyes, nothing will stop this madness - unfortunately.

Which makes me fall asleep laughing - tomorrow, despite all the opposing opinions, everyone in the developers team meeting will applaud each other and pat each other on the back about how great everything with the update went.

I honestly admit that today was my first time on the forum - but there will be many more like me, I’m very sure.

Don’t be sad that it’s over, be happy that it was.

After applauding, every manager will quickly collect their bonuses and disappear - to all venerable enemys, it was a great time - thanks a lot :o)

14 Likes

Why was this post hidden?

Why am I seeing perfectly fair complaints being deleted? They are not even rude or full of profanity.

Except BR 3 will only ever rarely fight BR 1-2 won’t they?

The majority of players are in BR 4-5…so that is where BR 3 will realistically go the majority of the time.

Pretending it works otherwise is dishonest and disingenuous.

12 Likes

Developers and mods having a hard time today :slight_smile:

6 Likes

i suppose that is how they thank us for YEARS of playtime and our money

8 Likes

to everyone who played axis, you were an honorable foe

5 Likes

A bunch of hot garbage. I wish we could roll back versions. It’s cool though. Imma use the money I save not buying the new soviet paras and go grab Hell Let Loose. A whole thought out game for the price of one unit. (Devs asking why their game is dying, in the same breath charging 45$ for one unit. lol) I played it over the weekend. Its pretty dang good. Unlike some other UNNAMED generic ww2 shooters that lack any semblance of historicity, seemingly motivated by even portions of greed and incompetence, it felt immersive. People plan and talk. Gunplay feels solid. Roles have more importance than build rally, rush objective, or snipe uselessly. You can select the map you play on. I’ll miss something, but this aint it.

16 Likes

What actual animal thought killing every tier from 3 up by allowing King Tigers to dominate the MM as was seen in EVERY SINGLE TEST SERVER
Its not fun
No one wanted to be forced to fight top tier sweat stacks
Literally the opposite
So the current gameplay is
Play tier 1
Or play Germans

9 Likes

I think online player numbers will start to drop today. Who will buy new premium units for 50 dollars now?

4 Likes