⭐ Meet the new Enlisted!

Right??? This is one of the most basic things in a videogame!!! And they still think it’s a good idea to take that from us, I’m considering the same thing, finding a new game to entertain myself… Problem is: I’ve spent a good amount of money on this BS, and now I have gold to spend… Just waiting there…

11 Likes

There is no single answer, as it’s entirely dependent on the perspective of any given person.
And I already stated, for me, the game started going off the rails when paratroopers were implemented into the campaigns.
I’m not saying the game was perfect (prior to this moment), but adding paratroopers to Enlisted, was metaphorically like kicking a snowball down the hill, and watching it grow, as it quickly races towards the community at the bottom of the hill..

5 Likes

Played a few more games with different factions and I don’t understand what all the fussing is about.

It’s been really fun to build a little battalion and roll the dice as to where me and my men end up. A map is a map, a bullet is a bullet, and mismatching armor/tanks has only risen to an increase in CAS cooperation. I myself was happy taking out Tigers in my P51 when my little A-13 couldnt do the job.

The variable locales is fun and its cool seeing gear I wouldnt normally see being used

Oh and all my customization transferred fine. Plus its cool to get the new Assaulter II squads even though I already unlocked the weapon. Whiners gonna whine

4 Likes

I didn’t play much with perks system on the test server, but if I remember correctly, you just need to spend these 6 points on some perks (can be random just to meet the requirement) and then when you advance in perk bracket use more points on perks there, only then you can spend some silver to remove the prievious perks you don’t like and get points back to spend on other perks you want… yea I know there is always “something” to waste your currency on.

1 Like

Worst changed! :@
Did it in mid of seas…bravo comrade
Cant choose campaings
Fking scrambled squa and weps…
Did 3 campaings fully and now lost every levels…
and Paid for pass, but not for this sh!t, give me my money back :@ and after leave this sunked ship -.-

11 Likes

Hi welcome, maybe some of you lurkers should have made your thoughts known over the past YEAR OR SO

Edit: this is to all the new posters I’m seeing on the forums since the merge: where ya been???

5 Likes

And what if these “lurkers” are noob players that started leaving some cash on the game but this is the first time they decided to show their frustration for the first time now that they’ve changed everything (and apparently most of the players dislike the new system). Definitely not a good way to treat people that create the famous “playerbase”. Maybe they couldn’t understand everything until now, and then they realized this sucks, so, instead of just licking DF’s butt, just let people share their frustration, especially when there’s money involved.

14 Likes

i feel like most people didnt complain before because everything was fine, ive been posting in these forums before but it was always suggestions and what id think would be cool, but now i suppose i just want someone to hear me before i leave enlisted… to me this feels like the end of an era

23 Likes

Re-posting as moderators are hiding comment.

because actual players play the game and don’t sit on the forums all the time and in game communication about merge testing was horrible to say the least. I only really started actively using the forums again after testing 1st merge update and seeing how shit it was.

20 Likes

I have about 70 german squads and can’t find anywhere my 5 VG2s. I don’t really need it, but I had pedantic lists of all my stuff, to check if I don’t loose anything by this merge. They’ve been probably changed to Gewehr 33/40 without bayonett. I had 7 of them because I started playing, when all Volkssturm soldiers got those. Another thing is I have Gewehr 88 reserched, while I didn’t have him, and Schiessbecher not reserched, while I’ve had it in almost all campaings. Now it’s really hard to find anything, to keep track of your weapons and to build squads. Also those research trees are now a great mess, because many squads can upgrade the same riffles, xp bonuses were also merged and to buy some soldiers, which I already have, I need to research weapons, which I also already have.

8 Likes

I didn’t even see the news post for the fourth testing until it was already over.

The reason not many people played the test and gave feedback is because they rushed right through the last couple and shoved this out as quick as they can.

Giving a less-than 24 hour window to see the post, update/download the opendev version, test the game, and give feedback is insanely stupid. Plus ofc you have to to play two games before you can even use the forums, which only reduced total feedback time for a good few players…

And then they did it again with the announcement the update was finally coming; telling us it’s coming less than 24 hours before it actually arrived, giving a good portion of people no chance to discuss it before hand.

14 Likes

I just think its funny that so many cheesers were on here the last few weeks saying no one wanted the campaigns and here we are flooded with previously silent players going WTf

4 Likes

Its almost like only players that dislike/don’t play the game sit on forums all day and complain strange eh? (: who could have guessed.

4 Likes

Yep, definitely damage control is on fire now… But once the snowball is going downhill… As someone else mentioned before, there’s no way to stop it.

9 Likes

why are posts disappearing here - mostly without vulgarities, just expressing frustration over the absolutely failed update?!

17 Likes

reposting cause ofc, the mods removed this:
moderators deleted some of my comments and their replies from other people too :frowning: i think they are in denial and trying to hide the disappointment

10 Likes

Tbf you have to play the game to post here at all

Of course is funny/ weird, but we should consider the opinion of them who don’t share anything on the forum but play a lot and pay… And with these massive changes they decide to step up and talk.

4 Likes

I for one am glad to see new blood in the forums! Its what we needed from the beginning

3 Likes