⭐ Meet the new Enlisted!

For anyone interested i queued as rank 4 germany got Normandy and spammed my prem Panzer 5 Panther A vs A13s, M5 stuarts and M13s and i saw like 1 Jumbo and 1 sherman out of my 6-7 tank kills

1 Like

Seems like you can’t do this anymore. Fucking sucks. Won’t play the game anymore if they don’t change it.

11 Likes

how to choose playing germany or usa desired campaign

1 Like

Yeah no i meant the “”“tier”“” of the match
Stalin goes mid and up really it seems

you then go to customs if you want to play either one of those.

don’t like it?

well, many people had planty of time to suggest stuff about customs.

but almost no one did.

so y’all can’t really complain about the outcomes.

( especially since the merge was hinted almost one year and a half ago )

2 Likes

People have been suggesting stuff for customs for ages now, we just get ignored because “no one plays it”

5 Likes

every single custom thread has been overshadowed because the lack of support or interest. (( by the community ==

no wonders why those did not get touched a single time.

i don’t think that’s the reason

could be one too though

That’s the problem with it though.

They added it but basically refused to expand or improve it, and so very small amounts of the playerbase regularly use it, and as such suggestions for it get ignored; repeating the cycle.

4 Likes

Nope, I thought you pay 100, they give you back 100 worth coupons and you need to pay another 5 to get back the 100 worth stuff, then it’s sort of okay, if in return you get a much better updated stuff for that 100$.

Obviously not your case as it seems.

stalingrad seems to be rank 4 also the vehicle balance is worse than ever i’ve killed multiple BR 1 tanks in my Panther A (br 4) already.

Also premium squad ‘‘starter’’ perks take up a skill point slot making it impossible in some squads to acquire the desired tier 3 perks!

2 Likes

pretty much.

good threads were made in the past.

literally did not got more than 5 likes.

so… yeah, " we " all kinda deserves what we got.

ready to bash the merge, but not many had prentively suggested a plan B or make improvements on what we had already. ( and got a positive feedback from both the community, and devs )

with that being said, beyond my understanding how little we got too… like… does it need to go with saying? like, no one in DF clicked their mind that improving customs and allow something similar to the old game could have been somewhat worked on? )

1 Like

Playing as Japan felt the same as before, except we won. :slight_smile:
But had plenty of these, which is unusual for me:
kép

But I think I saw the river this realistic for the first time.

Sometimes it is better not to change too much, no one complains everything is ok - if no one is interested in changes you should stay away from it.

I still can’t believe it. . .

15 Likes

The Merge …

The mess…

And now a little raspberry blowing

Oops someone got upset about my sarcastic post … dreadfully sorry … perhaps it was the tumbleweed … ill change it :wink:

20 Likes

I have played and LOVED Enlisted for a long time, there have been days when this game has been the only thing i looked forward to. I am incredibly sad to see what has happened today. When i first heard about this rework i was excited but the more info i got the more worried i became. This once amazing game has officially been ruined :frowning:
I fear i will have to find a new WWII game now… I will try and get used to the changes but i know it will never be the same after merging the campaigns (i dont disagree with merging, but this feels sloppy and ruins immersion) please fix this game, this in genuinely depressing…

26 Likes

I couln’t say it better. That you can’t choose the campaign anymore is beyond me. Absolute trash. I hope they bring the choosing of maps back and better sooner than later because otherwise many people will leave and never come back. I’m one of them.

13 Likes

The callsigns should still be there- I’ve renamed all my Finnish weapon using squads to Finnish names and they’re still there.

I will give my opinion and try to stay away from all biases. The merge was necessary because we have already discussed that expanding more campaigns in the old format would simply create more bot farms (And it’s impossible to deny, everyone remembers Tunisia before the Italian paratroopers).

Many people did not catch up to find out what was going to happen (even if the news of the merger is almost a year old). The current BR system will not work in the most optimal way possible due to the simple fact of the lack of Mid War 43 and 44 maps, as well as some weapon locks that players would like to force the system and thus indirectly be able to choose a campaign. To complement this system and make it work in the most optimal way, more campaigns are needed. As for me, I will continue playing the game and creating sound mods for the weapons I like so much.

Regarding immersion, it is really a very subjective matter that depends on each player’s bias. From my experience since 2020, I really have no problem being thrown into a random map. I enjoy playing in the most varied way possible. Some don’t like that and just want to play a campaign, which is understandable. The expansion for custom games should have been launched simultaneously. More work is needed, although I don’t think it’s the end of the world as some claim.

The next step should focus on expanding historical rules for custom games. In my opinion, events with historical rules (such as the leaderboard fight) should be just as frequent as the current events.

17 Likes

I’ll loudly disagree i’d prefer what you call ‘‘bot farms’’ vs whatever mess this shit is.

not just that but grind has been overall increased and immersion destroyed i’ve seen plenty of Puma/Pz4J etc in tunisia, p38s and shermans in pacific, A13s in normandy, panthers in stalingrad, T-70s terrorizing moscow since update dropped its a mess and the immersion is destroyed.

Overall nothing but downsides also premium squads get fucked by the new perk systems since they have ‘‘starter perks’’ which prohibit acquiring tier 3 perks on many squads.

Allies are steamrolling both Tunisia and Pacific atm with games even faster than before.

weapon BR placement also makes no sense going by number of rounds in mag rather than the actual effectiveness of weapons

23 Likes

This on first set of perk unlocks needs to be reduced to at least 4 or 5 points NOT 6. You have to put 1-2 points into useless perks that nobody wants like “crawling” “+5 skill in making french fries” "+1 in toilet cleaning"and other garbage. Just not fun too punishing and removes personal decision making.

I honestly liked the old system better, it was random but in the end I got what my play styles is like. Here you are forced to do dumb decision making.

5 Likes