⭐ Meet the new Enlisted!

Just tried the “new” Enlisted and have to confess I personally did not like the changes at all. Especially the new research is a pain IMHO and bings back very bad memories of the progression in War Thunder that I hated.

Also now I am no longer able to select which battlefield I want to fight on - who’s “brilliant idea” was that move?! It was great that I could decide before, as some days I wanted to fight Pacific War battles and at other times I felt like Normandy (most of the times on very good days as the opposition there was always tough), Tunesia or Berlin. Now, well now I never know where I am put in, making me very probably leave when a battlefield comes up I dislike. Not a good move at all in my humble opinion.

Also not I am always fielding my 4 units, regardless of which battlefield? Seems such a waste as I will probably not play any of the other units anymore!

I know it will never happen but I rather have the changes reverted and the old Enlisted back, and while we are at it BRING BACK “LONE WOLF” mode again as regular option, not hide it in that Custom Modes section where nobody ever finds nor plays it.

22 Likes

I’m sorely disappointed in the “New Enlisted”. It’s hard to determine what about this is supposed to be better. I started playing this game because Heroes and Generals had gotten ridiculous and now, unfortunately it seems Enlisted is following them down that rat hole. I have enjoyed this game daily for a long time. I guess it’s time to look for something else although I hate to leave. You’ve had a good run. This latest effort is not up to my expectations at all. If I got into all the specifics I’d be on this thread all damned day.

21 Likes

I thought Stalingrad engineers were keeping their assault rifles, well not according to my game on ps5…

Really not impressed by this update, you expect us to earn 20k when you totally messed up our lineups which take a long time set right right, not the way this should have been done imho

3 Likes

Absolutely agree. The New Update is a Mess! Makes me think of quitting playing this game for good.

For God’s sake , I am compeltely lost when choosing the squads for my battle…

New research tree is too much to handles, completely non-understandble …

Really, really upset =(

18 Likes

Nope. But every nation will have event engineer squads with access to AR’s

Congratulations to developers! You just killed the good game!

23 Likes

Maybe it’s just me being biased, but the Beretta m31 and the Pavesi m4 aren’t too much stronger than the Armaguerra mod.39. So could both of those be lowered in BR?
armaguerra
beretta m31
pavesi

1 Like

Sorry - I´m out!

I’ve heard that updates make the game better, not kill them.

Who had the grandiose idea that you can no longer choose your battlefield? I feel like I’ve spent the last few years fighting for nothing.

I hope in the future there will be the opportunity to use the “beautiful old game” with all possibilities, otherwise I can only hope that I find somewhere else for my evenings a different game.

It’s a real shame what were made of this great game.

I was a real fan of this game, but that’s not playable - the product developer should be fired.

I hope Enlisted comes to the realization soon, I can not imagine the gamers find this great…

29 Likes

One day premium is not that much, or am I missing something?

i m not sure… since my stg tier 5 was deployed into the stalingrad area

1 Like

you mean you are ok if you buy something for 80 dollars, pay with 100 and they give you 5 dollars in return, after all 5 bucks aint that much, right?

i will try that system in my work, i suspect it wont go well but hey…

1 Like

ALSO PSA FOR ANYONE GRINDING:

• not only has DF increased exp needed to reserch stuff (including lvl 1 stuff)

• THE NERFED EXP GAIN IN BATTLE

just had a game with 3x prem squads and 1x event squad
results:

• placed 1st in team with multiple battle heores and we won

• 8098 points earned

• RP gained: 21902

• Silver: 2335

The update nerfed progression hard a game like this in campaign system would easily be 30-40k exp if not more!

10 Likes

Long live getting XP by questionable ways because the devs are making us do it at this point

3 Likes

It ain’t a gaijin game if they don’t screw over pretty much everything

17 Likes

just made a TIER III Setup and im always facing Tier V wtf?

I have played this game for a long time, spent a lot of money. It took me 8 games to realize that you ruined this game. My daily game. I hate play moscow, berlin, stalingrad- ruins the game for me. What I loved is gone. Nothing unique. My Enlisted time is now for HLL. WTF Enlisted!!!

20 Likes

BR 3 can fight against every BR

1 Like

thats literally bad

15 Likes

This really sucks and I don’t understand, why they removed the ability to choose the campaign. Makes no sense at all! They have to let us choose the campaigns again or I won’t play anymore. I like playing Axis but I hate the Stalingrad an Berlin campaigns. Now I have to play them too…

19 Likes

But when I want to play Tunis of Normandy then I don’t want to fucking play Berlin or Stalingrad! This ist trash!

12 Likes