⭐ Meet the new Enlisted!

I believe it would be fantastic for the developers to introduce a new feature in the main menu: “Enable Historically Accurate Matchmaking”. This option would ensure that players can only join maps that are historically accurate based on their current gear. For everyone else, I strongly suggest utilizing all available maps as a pool, naturally excluding those where your current nation is not present at all.

So for example, I could play Moscow and Tunisia maps with my Tier 5 army if I wish to. I find it annoying to not been able to play Moscow maps with my top level army.

3 Likes

Forwarded to devs.

Will be improved, thanks for feedback.

Already forwarded.

Devs remember, will be done.

Will be done in future too.

5 Likes

Can i start all over somehow? I have so much squads, so much weapons, so much everything it’s soo messy it literally makes me don’t want to play anymore.

I’d rather create a new account than sort it all out at this point.

8 Likes

Yes, this exactly, there so much to do, is not even fun anymore.

9 Likes

Remved temporally, get ready forma surprise :speaking_head:

1 Like

ETA or refunds/compensation for owners of pacific full access and formally low tier campaign premium squads now uselessly high tier?

What form will the compensation be offered in?

When will custom games be fixed? currently impossible to exclude weapons/vic

Also any ETA of fixed to immersion breaking things like seeing Pz4J and Puma on tunisia maps?

1 Like

Check your usmc squad

My usmc prem squad it’s tier 2

Thanks,perhaps I will do it shortly.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted/i/DfeRCJbfkHCT
What disappointed me even more is that the cosmetic item bug was reported in the testing phase and has not been fixed.
While it is not uncommon for bugs to resurface or rollback in this game, this bug causes financial loss to the user.
I would hope that the developers would be aware of all the appearance items purchased by users and that they would be compensated, but the fact that in another thread the developers were asking users who reported the bug about missing items makes me nervous.
If only the items reported by the user are made up, then any items that the user is unaware were missing at this time will be lost forever.
There would be countless financial losses that would not be made up. If that is what happens with their thoughtless update, then the developer’s failure this time deserves serious scorn.

3 Likes

Yeh and my jap type 1 smg one is rank 3 (useless), EMP 36 is also rank 3 (also useless), MG42 early rank 4??? (useless), Suomi Kp rank 5??? (even more useless), Italian event paras rank 4??? vs brit paras rank 2???

pacific for japan is a mess rn with Allies steamrolling everything with M4 shermans and P38s etc

1 Like

I did my math, I bought 5 slots in total.
2 in Tunisia, 2 Normandy, 1 Berlin.
All refounded 100%.
Should be all since duplicated vehicles with different progression skins weren’t refunded right? (like Berlin and Normandy PzV G)

3 Likes

Yep, you keep all duplicate vehicles

2 Likes

The squad preset does not take account of your equipment/weapons load? I have to change every player equipment everytime i want to move up on the the tier list and play another map…

2 Likes

implies a threat

gets surprised that it gets flagged by the community

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

yea. that really blows. I play mainly Normandy because i like the maps more. im definitely going to give this new version a chance but i do wish they would have an original server too for all of us who loved the game the way it was. we will see though. if they fixed all the bugs then it might be cool

2 Likes

you have one, you can start on custom game a only normandy map(actually) whit historic rules (Soon TM)

Impressed with the merge. The games feels alot more alive with this new update. Still there are few issues like delays when equiping or leveling up soldiers and squad experience dont update correctly after battles.

2 Likes

I have deserted several times now, the whole thing is a total mess. I have been in the Desert campaign as American with a load of British soldiers. Normandy up against German Tier IV tanks in a American Tier III tank. I like being able to choose campaigns and use different soldiers and tiers in those campaigns. I have tanks in different tiers, but cannot move up a tier until I go back and research the tanks I missed in a lower tiers.

In less than eight hours has gone from an enjoyable game to a “I don’t want to play” game. This update will go down in history as one of the worst updates that sent a great game backwards. Who beta tested this and said, yeah we will sign it off and push into prod? The game was way better in Beta IMO. I can only thin this is a money/efficiency thing server side. As why else merge what was working well…

29 Likes

They merged because of the ‘player count’.

If they do it by faction (Germany, Italy, USA, UK, Soviets, Japan), that’s only 6 different queues, 4 in the reduced factions we have at this moment.

If they did it by campaign still, that’d be 12 queues.
It wasn’t really a problem right now, but in the future if there were like 10 campaigns, that’d be like 20 queues.

Of course then you get the BR queues, which starts undoing some of the benefits…

I dunno, cool concept to fix the problem of over-splitting the PB, but doesn’t really work in reality.

3 Likes

Hi, I just wanted to write here my opinion on the update. I must say its very interesting idea to make here the large tech tree and other things, but i dont enjoy it :frowning: . Because … yeah im bad at this game and this is much harder for me i must say. Especially because before this update I was normally just playing Campaing Battle of Berlin as a Germans and I was trying to get better guns and squads… Now I’m just being teleported to random battles : Moscow, Tunis, Normandy… and Im lost :smiley:

15 Likes