⭐ Meet the new Enlisted!

laugh-cant-hold-it-in

I dont know about the sustainability, but I still think three queues are better. Especially with Japan.

Finally someone who can see this game for what it’s become.
It’s no longer a WW2 game, but just a typical FPS with a WW2 theme. Nothing more.

Get ready for fantasy weapons and vehicles, and an endless stream of over-priced premium content.

16 Likes

I am afraid to get into a game; should I do it? I am going with Fifty Shades of Brrr atm.

Such as AS-44, F2 and Mkb in 1941, Japanese prots and home isle stuff that never left Japan…
oh wait…

3 Likes

Jagdpanther was removed from sale? I don’t remember seeing it on the list of removed premiums.

1 Like

That train is already here lol. It is just that other games are doing it (designing weapons and their sights; and maps; etc ) better than Dark Flow…

3 Likes

This game has been heading in the wrong direction, for some time now.

Paratroopers ruined it for me.

And now we don’t even have historical campaigns.

8 Likes

Really, if this game has gone so far against HA.
Why not get us AK-47? IS-3?
I want that!

1 Like

Were the Jumbo and M2 not in D-Day since OBT release? Im also pretty sure that the Jumbo was in their commercials.

2 Likes

For sure it has. And now we get to sit back and make bets on how long its going to take before the train derails, and everybody loses.

4 Likes

Then they should spread it past 5 and dilute it a bit more
Currently its almost unplayable past II

My only issue is that leaves you kinda lacking with long range implements other than the handful of semi autos
So hope for indoor maps :joy:

3 Likes

I’m not the one making the decisions lol

1 Like

Does the map suggestion thing work, or will it force you into whatever tier it believes you should be in?

What is for “some time” then?
Because two years is kinda some.

Thought you already knew about this guys’ love and addiction to lie… But in any case, welcome.

The maps are attributed to BR now
So low tier is moscow and pacific
Mid is Stalin and Tunis
High is Norm and Berlin

2 Likes

You all are complaining and accurse Darkflow, but…

New update has exceeded my wildest expectations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Campaigns?! What are Campaigns, someone explain :stuck_out_tongue:

are we aware that in order to buy those squad slots back, you must have premium active, meaning you have to spend MORE gold than the payback?

will they allow to buy squad slots back without buying premium?
will they give extra free premium time to rebuy the slots?
will they give back to players the gold to buy premium time to get the slots?

else, it is a direct scam and causing a real money loss to the players without even blushing, since it will directly incur in economic losses, derived directly to the player base.

not a good move, not a good move at all if it is so.

9 Likes