⭐ Meet the new Enlisted!

sadly that is the only way they will realize their mistake… when its too late

2 Likes

Jeah, was hard work, but did it, i mean fckd it :wink:

man, i hate mondays

7 Likes

TOP comment, you made my day, cheers mate!

3 Likes

Update seems like garbage, I’m looking forward to seeing how you are going to uncopulate this one.

Seems that
1.) People actually care about changes to historical immersion and the ability to choose the front
2.) 1-3-5 MM setup sucks
3.) Tier 5 matches kinda suck, but so long as you play as germans then things are at least ridiculously easy - which will further unbalance things out if it continues like this :smiley:

Anyway, I could write more but why bother. It’s not like these things were not mentioned to you but you didn’t listen.

Btw did you also nerf score gain while you were at it?

Congrats for the spectacular release. Way to piss off everyone.

25 Likes

As they say where I come from “I have many words but they are all blasphemies”

I don’t even know where to start but what I would say would just be a repetition of the more than 300 comments in this topic

But one thing is certain the update was ABSOLUTELY NOT READY!
I don’t know how much the game will recover from this disaster…

18 Likes

Downloaded the update looked around… then went to adjust just the perks and that was enough and thought …

What a waste of a good game

16 Likes

EXACTLY the same here…

Still cant believe it. So many hours, so many funny memories (RIP s-mines on spawns, gonna miss you), the amount of fun we had.

R.I.P

6 Likes

How do you consider opinions that are not expressed? Making them up?

2 Likes

Gathering the amount of opinions that have been expressed after the merge? Maybe? Have you read the other answers? If you have, then you’ll get my point, many “new people” on the forum have come and complained, start considering with these ones and then make numbers.

you dont, that was simply an explanation on why so many spoke up at once

I never come to the forums, but I’m quite unhappy about losing my squad slots and now having get the again.

1 Like

You mean stuff that was actually written on the forum and not refered to as “you know there are players out there?”
Yeah, totally the same.

After like nine months or so…
Respect.

2 Likes

Connect the dots, it’s that simple.

lmao arent you a ray of sunshine

2 Likes

What dots? I dont care about people that dont write their opinion here and I dont care if they write now but not six months ago. The forum isnt a elite scam-club you need to pay for or sth.

2 Likes

most people were optimistic about the update then let down…

2 Likes

If you don’t care, there’s nothing to talk about, simple.

2 Likes

facts