Massive graphical improvements!

Personally, I see it as much more important to improve all the game mechanics (most of them are half done), correct errors, improve animations, etc… Than the graphics of the game… Currently the game looks good, sometimes it looks kind of ugly but it’s not very noticeable, I think these types of improvements are something that can wait… But hey, if the developers want to give more importance to the visual style of the game, I won’t argue with them.

it does look really nice…but we kinda need same amount of brainpower thrown at matchmaking

4 Likes

Graphics improvements are always nice, but making trash beautiful doesn’t change what it is.

2 Likes

but what about the facial hair
is that properly fixed
it’s certainly better than it was but it somehow kept getting worse with every update until the last one

1 Like

ok good, but fix the game textures that lower randomly especially on vehicles please

This part is good for our eyes. For those beyond, I don’t think make dark place darker is a good choice (the left ones is absloutely more"improved")

Devs should understand we players are playing this game for hours, instead of using it to take serval photos. If it’s easy to cause visual fatigue, then that’s some kind of “real damage”

1 Like

Good cause some of the maps its pretty bad and makes it that much harder to see enemy players. So can’t wait to get this upgrade Thumbs up :+1:

Wait facial hair? These are 17 year old men in WW2 what facial hair :bearded_person: :man_beard: :woman_beard: :grin:

Be great to get some better sound upgrades also. :hear_with_hearing_aid: da plane Da plane :small_airplane:

man that looks pretty, cant wait to see it

Feels VERY good man. Love the fact that this team cares about those players that don’t have good PCs.

Or 60+ years. Welcome to Berlin I guess.

1 Like

Even inbred brothers were drafted :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Honestly they should make it like “extended conflict” like War Thunder has with only confrontation, invasion and assault, conquest would be stupid in that mode.

3 Likes

Mate do you have the same minimap images for Stalingrad/STZ?

2 Likes

C1B6A36B-4A69-40A9-8D52-D1FDCB5E2C38

6 Likes

Also enlisted Stalingrad factory map is the same of warthunder, just smaller

True is for Berlin to

4 Likes

they look nothing alike ( i guess the central part does, with more clutter for infantry etc )

some resemblences here and there, but for the most part are very different. ( outerparts )

1 Like

Look better enlisted reduced the center part and removed most thing in the side, but up and down are similar

1 Like