Massive graphical improvements!

What about event squad slot tho?

2 Likes

Never announced nor planned so far, only requested.

3 Likes

i know that why i was asking to see if they did forward it or not since it still pretty unclear

2 Likes

I hope it’s not another 200x200m teene tiny map like ardennes or steel plant…

I’m hoping for volokolamsk sized map here…

4 Likes

Eyyy this really looks mighty impressive! Well done, the environment already feels much more real and interesting on these screenshots. Immersion++ :sparkles:

Is there a 2024/2025 roadmap yet?

2 Likes

yes, you found biggest issue again

1 Like

They’d better just copy Cuisine Royale’s 8km mapsss to here.

Spcially that classic normandy one should be here few years ago.

and new features, or port features from its brother, and bugs fixes

7 Likes

Hard to say it is a good improvement or not at this point.

I still don’t know why they don’t do it; It’s not like that extra few hundres megabytes of space is going to disturb anyone.

2 Likes

Well this seems to address one piece of community feedback at least. Good to know you’re listening to us. Hope the update address many other issues as well, and won’t just be about more content :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Same here

Great. @James_Grove now give us the dev post about the T20 early rifle already.

6 Likes

3 Likes

I hope that the update will also include fixing disappearing textures. Cars and walls tend to disappear at just around 100 meters (the distance across the river in Berlin, for example).

4 Likes

we need a grass update is too simple i just just need to Prevent the grass from disappearing into the distance even by putting a couple of PNGs in such a way that it simulates grass in the distance

and try to optimize this for a better performace

uhh, why is the video 5 years old

1 Like

It’s just to show example how this feature works.

3 Likes

99 % of my maps are filled with snow as a German… graphics are a non issue as long as gameplay is tedious and boring. A ribbon for a dead horse.