Massive graphical improvements!

still looks different.

sorry.

4 Likes

Maybe because they are both based on real life locations? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

We needed more to play, not to do with the graphics, and I was getting bored with everything because the updates were so slow.

1 Like

Geez. Be patient, this is literally the first devblog about what we can expect to see in the upcoming major update. More devblogs will surely follow soon.

1 Like

I know Im late to the party, but I wanted to say that these changes look absolutely amazing.
Real shame we had no idea about this, won’t you guys be releasing some kind of roadmap? We would really love know about these.

3 Likes

That’s great. SO we can all be in awe at the new detail as we’re being seal clubbed. :joy:

Maybe because they are both based on real life locations?

Oh no, can’t do that as it would ruin the fictionality of the game. :wink:

It improves the dynamic lightning I think. so now i can finally shoot out the light in a dark building and hide and shoot the enemy player when they can’t see me.

Northern Italy(Anzio, Velletri, Cisterna, Mt Artemisio)
Southern Italy(Salerno, Naples, Gari River, Cassino!!!)
Sicily
Crete
Manchukuo (Soviets vs Japanese)
CBI Theater (Indian Legion of the Waffen-SS, Chinese vs Japanese)

…there is so much meat left on the bone for map expansions

2 Likes

What a massive glorious Tigor, truly menacing

2 Likes

I will not say much, only that it is beautiful. I am eagerly awaiting the update.

Nice

This is very impressive defiantly brings the game up! technically speaking I love everything here, people are saying darker yeah because they where intended to be in the first place it’s because there is less light leak which looks a lot better, also it’s not just you, they will see the change also it doesn’t effect balance whatsoever, also if you look it’s easier to see outside of windows now because of the decrease of intense bloom which in cases is actually better for game play + the overall feel and realism is better the darker tones actually in my eyes especially in Berlin and such will work wonders. great job team :heart: :boom:

I think the WT berlin map lacked several features, like the Kroll Opera House.

1 Like

I dont see the “massive”

1 Like

Yeah it is ass compared to enlisted one. Only landmarks it has are the reichstag and brandenburg gate

There is no money for that.

Things that take hours of coding cost money and they are short on that so make do with low budget
" Major updates "

Can we have a massive graphical improvement in the form of “Disable decals and decorators” client side option?

1 Like

Bravo team, it always warms my heart when I see how much you work on the engine :heart:

Oh. I had to read that 3 times before I didn’t read that as a shout out to “Bravo Team” as opposed to Foxtrot, Delta, or Charlie teams.