[Map] Nuketown Zombies

sorry in advance I left my discord running and now I’ve just invited more people to your game to play it so just ignore the random hearts you may get.

1 Like

I have released 1.1, i fixed the exploits and expanded the cave a bit.

4 Likes

Just start a match and I can join your lobby and get the mod.

I have an idea to make this game a little bit more enjoyable if you can make it a rare drop inside the mystery box a shovel because as some people can deform the map it can make it a little bit more interesting but it won’t make much of a difference to the zombies especially the ones that can shoot you.

I removed the exploit truck.

I have an idea to make this game a little bit more enjoyable if you can make it a rare drop inside the mystery box a shovel because as some people can deform the map it can make it a little bit more interesting but it won’t make much of a difference to the zombies especially the ones that can shoot you.

You cannot deform the terrain because how the map is built, the shovel would be useless.

2 Likes

I also noticed that you could climb over or behind tables and other furniture. By doing this the zombies would stop noticing you and run to the next target

1 Like

I will look into modifying zombie AI, i will not remove every single furniture because of that.

1 Like

After 27 iterations, update 1.2 is now released.

Characters

kép

and more…

• Added more rounds and removed paratroopers.
  • Added an Easter Egg.
  • Minor map changes.

Primitive zombie AI is still a problem, and without invisible walls, it doesn’t seem to be solvable. I either remove every object that is taller than 20cms or players will have to learn not to exploit.

5 Likes

There will always be people exploiting

That’s true in some cases but you also gotta keep in mind at the high levels it’s gonna be a bit chaotic especially with the bomb zombies and Uber zombies running around

If anyone reads this I am currently leaving the map open so anyone can play the game mode right now and I’m just sitting in discord to give people a brief explanation of what it is and sending them to this topic.

I’ve just noticed you’re in my server so I’ve gotta quickly go do something so I’m gonna leave it up to you so good luck. @Bazsi37

Update the mod, it has random box with a cost of 5. I needed to test the new weapons i added so i decreased the price.

That version was up for a minute by the way.

Version 19 /1.21 is latest.

2 Likes

You can try to set groupName for capture points. And disable them after X time. Here is code for scene:

entity{
  _template:t="group_switch_timer"
  group_switch_timer__time:r=7200
  group_switch_timer__deactivateGroup:t="aircraft_spawn_on_carrier"
  group_switch_timer__activateGroup:t="aircraft_spawn_in_air"
}

(It can’t be created in editor because time is 0 and it automatically destroys).

Try to edit beh_tree properties? Zombies without weapons have only two of them. But i’m not very sure that it will helps much. There also some zombie properties that seems they are related to the finding target behavior.

You can try use vehicles for creating invisible walls. Create them with +item_in_world postfix and turn off animchar_render__enabled property. Then they will become shootable invisible wall.

You can try use vehicles for creating invisible walls. Create them with +item_in_world postfix and turn off animchar_render__enabled property. Then they will become shootable invisible wall.

I need these inside buildings…i’m tired of makeshift solutions. But a good idea nevertheless.

Try to edit beh_tree properties? Zombies without weapons have only two of them.

I tried. Pathfinding is fine, the key problem is that zombies cannot overcome obstacles, cannot climb.

entity{
  _template:t="group_switch_timer"
  group_switch_timer__time:r=7200
  group_switch_timer__deactivateGroup:t="aircraft_spawn_on_carrier"
  group_switch_timer__activateGroup:t="aircraft_spawn_in_air"
}

Huh. I recon i have to replace the deactivate groups with respTeam1?
Still a makeshift solution. Players joining the lobby will be confused why they cannot deploy.

2 Likes

1.22 is now live.

• Price has been reduced on all wallbuys
  • Expanded the Cave area
  • Charcter fixes.

Latest version is now 1.22 or version 20.

3 Likes

just lower the height of the grayzone to instead of editing map over and over

That’s not the solution, and it’s a bad idea. Adjusting battle area boxes on this map, everwhere, to the player height would be pain in the ass + it would require adding hundreds of box battle areas, and it would break the minimap.

instead of editing map over and over

How is editing the map over and over related to greyzones?

since every time some finds a spot you edit map but probably at this point almost all spots are figed. i did the thing with grayzones if they are all conected it will not break the minimap

I found a bug. If you play on local your whole squad spawns instead of one character. I dont think the problem is with your mod because i always have the same bug in other lonefighters mods

Also another exploit: When i opened an window and got prone on the ground the zombies couldnt hit me