Manchurian Strategic Offensive Operation

Nope they are not fine, they are taking precious and crucial tank slots that put your team as an disadvantage and are inferior to buildable AA. It’s time for planes to have some risk assessment added since right now they can circle and bomb your team for entire match if there are not a single person have equipped fighter (and almost nobody do since it’s a waste of slot) or have engy squad with buildable AA.

4 Likes

Captura de pantalla 2024-08-08 094544

1 Like

@China-吴 ! English here not Russian

You don’t speak mostly Russian? All right :thinking:

Dude this is the English forum section we all speak English here, it’s the forum rule

2 Likes

ok :upside_down_face:

I think it can instead of type 11 in Japanese paratroopers box

1 Like

Type 11 is not BR III +

1 Like

The event version looks kinda unmilitary (if that can be a word in English), being written in cursive like some stylized movie title

The most clickbait event to ever exist. Lol

4 Likes

PLEASE STOP IT WITH THESE MELEE CHALLENGES.

I hate not playing the match but running around trying to hit someone with a sword.

1 Like

yea melee quest are a pain but i did get 7 kills in 1 match but none the less dont like em much

Well I just had to sit through several defences in a row where the attackers were unable to even get out of the grey zone because they were being mowed down, and there was no chance to melee at all lol

1 Like

Man, I wish this popped up yesterday. I managed about 15 melee kills over the course of the matches I played. I was Mr Stabby McStabstab!

BlockquoteAre you ready to add BR4 machine guns and BR 5 submachine guns to Japan

Cool event.

For those who are looking for a Manchuria map, feel free to check out my mod I made on the subject.

https://sandbox.enlisted.net/post/I8bm3EX6SlrEtjGe/

4 Likes

Level 5 weight also wants to play Moscow map and North Africa map

No thank you, level 5 weight, I don’t want to be sent to 1942 Tunisia in my Tiger 2.

2 Likes

You have to learn from those Japanese ninjas
Throwing shurikens or something

1 Like

Ummmm, it’s not as red as I expected it to be…

4 Likes