Making Enlisted a Better Place №62

True but it gets the message across without you having to type out anything

The snail is an abusive on and off again girlfriend who will say she loves you while mentally tormenting you. Not to mention as far as being a console player goes she sleeps more with the pc players she clearly cares more about

Screw you, you report abusers!

Wtf is this analogy lmao, seems oddly specific…

So, if that’s correct, can I leave you blindfolded, hit you in the head a few times, and spin you around on a chair? Could you still possibly write out ‘War Thunder’ because of just sheer PTSD of that word?

1 Like

I’m going to sound insane but the Hellcat should just go BR3, the armor is wet toilet paper

1 Like

Then what about japan’s new super tank which doesn’t even have a turret and only just has a gun and an open hatch

Self Esteem by the Offspring

come on now parrot if enlisted truly ever become warthunder then we would get the E-100 with maus turret instead of it propose one

So, I just gave a good Dicking to a t60, using HE. It felt so good :sweat_smile:
A bit like when I shoot pz2 with my KV.

(We need +/-0 BR guys. for real.)

5 Likes

With how DF is doing things TheUnclaimedOne fears might actually come true

And we’ll probably see a modification of our launcher in the future

2 Likes

Who cares what type of Puma we have?

After all, personally I’d always vote for “no X at all” than “X but in incorrect eras, maps and fronts”.

YES!thank you so much for this,we finnaly have low teir paratroopers now!

2 Likes

so excited to take this beautiful turd back on the battlefield

6 Likes

Yes!
Make the guns cheap as in IRL and add, for example, new Achievement:

Berlin Bleibt Deutsch
Earn 300 frags with Volkssturm weapons (MP-3008, VG 2, VG 1-5, Kar98k Kriegsmodell) in Berlin, Normandy or Ardennes
10,000 Silver
(can be repeated)

PS
Fun fact about VG 1-5:
According to some sources the name “VG 1-5” is erroneous.
Reportedly, the VG-1, VG-2, VG-3, VG-4, and VG-5 were all predecessors to the Gustloff Volkssturmgewehr, not the same gun.
It is said that it was an American officer who listed several weapons under the same column as in Panzer 1-5 would mean everything from Pz I to Pz V.

@_Movmav I remember you like gun facts, could you maybe chip in?

Why is GO Erma silenced still BR3 then?

8 Likes

From my point of view, I never expected Enlisted to be anything more than War Thunder with infantry, unfortunately, they also copied the snail’s greed, and pasted it 10 times. Most of the mechanics from WT are good, I support copy them as long as it helps diversifies game and keeping the semi-historical tone.

1 Like

You’ve already said it before just throw bombs at it and rockets or if you played multiple events just swarm with paratrooper

1 Like

Once again, you want to remove shit, when this is a type of game that would die if that was the case. I don’t usually say this because it’s rather rude, but go play squad 44 or hell let loose, those game have static lineups and rosters.

I want all of you to remember to behave properly and stop swearing and verbally teasing users and staff

8 Likes

……yeah I’m 100% going to be taking extreme pleasure in deleting those people from the sky. Still I shouldn’t have to see those pos’s in Low Tier

Since I have to “stop insulting people”