Making Enlisted a Better Place №62

Not really. I just ramble and explain all of my thoughts in depth, so I make paragraphs. Concise isn’t something I do

But back on topic:

Is it a problem, when I use my
bzlfVn
To have fun?

The wide girth and imposing length it has…
Is it too difficult…

To handle?

Is it that terrible, when my MaximumDickus…

Blow away it’s load at tinier tanks?

Well, is it???

:laughing:

How could ppl be offended by this? :rofl:

6 Likes

Well…

I don’t think you missed but we missed the most produced German vehicle in history as a regular vehicle squad… (Stug III ‘G’ w/MG 34)

3 Likes

Know what is sad?

There’s 3 Stug version in Enlisted.

• the premium one that was in Normandy.
  • The premium one that was in Moscow (with HEAT)
  • the regular tech tree one that was in Stalingrad.

None of them have a mg34 on top :pensive:

2 Likes

What we NEED is the StuH though

If the StuH came out as a preemie tomorrow, guess who’s selling a kidney for some extra cash tonight. Lol. (I’m not that broke, but there would be 60 bucks taken out of my savings account)

1 Like

the stuh doesn’t have any coax either though

1 Like

Howitzer

“Sir, the field nurse inadvertently hit her head on the cannon of our StuH while walking.”

Howitzer, soldier…”

“Eh, a bit bruised, but she’ll be fine.”

1 Like

So you ARE capable of humor. Good to know. Backhanded compliment aside, good one

1 Like

Isn’t that the premium one from Normandy?

1 Like

This has bigger cannon but otherwise same

Thinking of Hull MGs, they should be fixed too. I can’t believe how they weren’t working from start, but I guess that was because they just copy/pasted from WT.
But yeah they need to be fixed to working. If there’s is a Gun/MG on a vehicle they should be working, and those Hull MGs would be VERY handy in this Game, since we face you know, Infantry and that’s what they are there for!

4 Likes

no.

that one it’s the stuG

this one, it’s a stuH

2 Likes

I’m stoked! Our requests have been answered! We shall ride like the phoenix! :grinning::call_me_hand:

Further feedback for making enlisted better. Please do a pass on air/ air premium balancing:

A-20 Boston Mk3 4x250kg instead of 4x100kg (since Pe-3s exist? and this sees zero play?)

Add warload to P63A10 so I CAN GIVE YOU MONEY??

P38J15 2x 500lb instead of moar rockets? or 2x drop tank for variety?

AP-1 4x500 instead of 2x, since literally zero reason to take it over P-51D5?

2 Likes

Ow

1 Like

I like the changes but I hope you have also been making new maps in the meantime (I recommend IceySmooth’s August storm for inspiration).

3 Likes

Tiger 1 on BR4 and Tiger 1 on BR5

Lmao, now this is manipulative post af.

Ehy didn’t you shown BR4 Pz IV H and BR5 IS-1 instead?
You deliberately chose some vehicle which just fits your dishonest and manipulative narrative.

1 Like