Making Enlisted a Better Place №62

The only reason Germany “suffers” is because Russia does to them what Germany does to the US. Completely negate all of your armor, including your front armor, and destroy everything inside in a single shot

1 Like

So with the horrific loss of playerbase that started even before the big merge, are there any plans for a proper PVE mode?
Especially with the knowledge of how popular the motivated event was with the people who are still around.

3 Likes

Still have to see that thing

What are you talking about?

Dicker

You’re complaining about a vehicle you haven’t even seen yet in combat?

1 Like

Sorry, I can’t hear you with this sound of OG-43 at BR II

12 Likes

I’ve seen it too many times and watched as it deleted my entire tank through the front armor from the other side of the map

Well then welcome to the misery that Germany had to deal with when they had to go up against a jumbo with a Panzer III or Panzer IV

7 Likes

Guys, that has no correlation with the news, you can discuss in a separate post

8 Likes

all you have to do was not derail the whole train G,T (technically it a reference if you know where i modify it from)

1 Like

I cannot make a separate post or I’m gonna get banned for the words I say. If Parrot makes one, fine. Probably go to DM’s if anything but I’m not holding my tongue if I make a whole nother topic just to voice my “disdain” for the Dicker Max

Let me remind to avoid fighting here as u might get some consequences if you try to continue.
As stated previously by other mods

4 Likes

You don’t need to use swear words to make a post that gives your reasons why dicker max shouldn’t be tier 3 in a post

9 Likes

Alright

great first steps, however a lot of tanks - especially SPGs are still under BRrd.

I dont see whats the problem with dicker. It is slow, open topped and no mg. Only upside is the huge cannon but considering the slow reload and how easy it is to kill tanks in this game i dont think it deserves br 4 at all.

5 Likes

Looks like we have the entire “Germany suffers” squad in this post :joy::joy::joy: you know exactly what mean.

My question is when do we get more British and commonwealth love? Now THEY suffer

2 Likes

Literally a meme collection vehicle. How often do these guys even see them? Once every 30 games?

more like whenever February have 29 day (which is not often)

1 Like