Making Enlisted a Better Place №58

You are referring to Erbsenmuster which isn’t the only variant of dot camo.
Platanenmuster was used since 1937 and Rauchtarnmuster '42 onward. These are similar and replacing the Erbsenmuster is unnecessary nitpicking.

What Im actually curious about are soldiers I see wearing winter uniforms in Berlin, they aren’t event or premium soldiers, I know that for a fact.
Did anyone else noticed this, is this is a weird bug people don’t talk about?

1 Like

I would assume you need to click this and let the full client download.

Why do I go straight to thinking of a dark closet? Man, my mind is dark.

Do you have evidence of this punishment?
Was it a flogging, sent to frontlines? given a raise?

4 Likes

Hello Mr Fox good to see you post here occasionally, has there been any discussion regarding the lack of axis low tier paras, maybe giving Italians lower tier with map specific weapons at lower tier? Or new axis whatever, it’s really no fun to not have a low tier paras counter, that’s why I mainly play BR4 now, to have at least one para squad to counter their rally, tank flanks etc

5 Likes

i dont want to. and i want that message removed.

1 Like

I’m no erbsenmuster expert but this just looks super wrong for a DAK soldier in Tunisia 1941-43

What I expect is more along the lines of this

3 Likes

DAK uniforms are broken and Tunisia customization needs more work.
I also find SS camos a weird addition since I don’t know of any SS unit participating in Africa campaign, so I would change that for proper africa korps uniform.
images-7

6 Likes

No SS units participated in north Africa except for SD which is a security unit for SS it was stationed in Tunisia and never participated in any battles the camos you found for SS are most likely for Waffen-SS units in Italy, Yugoslavisa, Greece and the Ukraine since they used tropical uniforms in summer. But that was as close as the Waffen-SS got to North Africa

then im going to keep using genshin impact grenade :yum: :yum: :yum:

1 Like

If we choose to buy specific pieces of outfit for a soldier/squad, then we should be able to use them in EVERY map where those pieces are available.

We shouldn’t have to buy, in example, the same exact snow outfit two or three times if we want to use it in Moscow, Stalingrad and Bulge.

9 Likes

Yes, I do think so too. Especially if they’re planning to release several campaigns per year like they’ve initially planned for 2023.

1 Like

Also, adding (yet again) my voice to the choir:

Customisation for Axis paras is nice, but it’s about time for the Italian OG-43 paratroopers to finally get their BR lowered to II and their weapons crate reworked accordingly.

For real, since virtually every other para squad gets BR-locked crates, how hard can it be to lock the infamous flamethrowers to BR IV-V (if III is still too much)?

I also renew my suggestion that when paras resupply at their crate (any squad), those who don’t get a secondary weapon should get extra ammo for their primary weapon.

9 Likes

While this is true, it is also important that those 3 don’t use the same cosmetics pool.

1945 German parka should not be available in 1941 Moscow.

Basically we need a system like this
*Germany summer early war (items usable on all summer maps)
*Germany winter early war (items usable on all winter maps)
*Germany DAK (only for African maps)
*Germany summer late war (Berlin, Normandy)
*Germany winter late war (Ardennes)

Thus a German summer tunic from 1941 could be used in Berlin 1945 but not winter parka of 1945 in Moscow 1941.

Every new map would be easily tied to those categories.

2 Likes

Although your argument makes sense from a historical standpoint, still if the same exact jacket is available in multiple theatres, I shouldn’t need to purchase it twice or thrice for the same guy.

4 Likes

The berlin bot armies have been changed to moscow bot armies for some reason. This bug came from the merge update. All the bot players you see in berlin have winter clothes and are equipped with mg 13s, g98s, g33/40s, g41s, and mp 28s.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I’m saying: if you buy a “white washed helmet”, it should definitely be usable for both Moscow and Ardennes.

It’s only that e.g. Moscow shouldn’t have dot 44 camo uniforms available in the first place.

2 Likes

hmm really fucking lame that i get the gold order chi nu and i cant fucking use it, i can use t34 stz in like any fucking squad but the chi nu just isnt reasonable to have in tanker 2 unlock squad, sure, whatever darkflow

does the gold order jumbo have the same stupid limitation or was it done to offset the fact that a good tank might actually help the japanese win fights?

It was an anomaly, because normally a gold order vehicle is available for the same squad that can use the regular version of the same vehicle.