Making Enlisted a Better Place №58

Amazing start, but there is much to be done.

Bipods?

A simple steering animation for driving APCs and trucks?

The horrible silver gain?

An additional slot for premiums?

19 Likes

Atleast we can make drippy german paratroopers finally

4 Likes

ah…

i thought that would have also applied other units that looked like paratroopers

but oh well, they do look nice though:

hold on, you guys didn’t fixed the green cap?
oof

nor the volkssturm changing color entirely ( from brown to dark green, or from light green to dark green… )

6 Likes

So has the bug where gun grenades cannot cause damage (particularly evident indoors) been fixed?

That means the feedback before was dumped and is now rusting and collect dust in the backyard?

3 Likes

Doesn’t the way our game develops speak to our attention to feedback?

It’s just that now we have started a marathon of improvements specifically for Steam

10 Likes

Errrr

Still waiting for those bipods… just to name one.

(I know soon and so on. Fuel tanks and such had top priority I guess).

7 Likes

And how do you plan to fight against/prevent bugs in the future?

It’s nice that you’re going to try to polish/improve the game now. But what’s the point if the next patches bring back a bunch of old bugs, plus some new ones? And cycle will repeat itself yet again.

8 Likes

Take that, impact spammers!

Now, to ap mines droped while running…

11 Likes

Oh no, they will have to move on to the next thing to spam

6 Likes

Everything is normal. :stuck_out_tongue:

(“They” always find a way. Always)

4 Likes

How should I turn off this notification?
If there is no such feature please add it into the game.

1 Like

What about their BR and are there any plans to adjust other guns that are still not at a fitting BR, the Erma Emp 36 for example.

5 Likes

Thanks for impacts nerf.

What about these?

• BR 4 5 removed from Stalingrad?
  • “Soft rule” to go to Tunisia when you have Crusader and to Pacific when you have Seagull?
    BR 3 now only fights in BR 2-3 and 3-4 matches?
  • Join Any Team XP bonus? Or at least hard lock * BR without up/down tiers if I agree to play “any”?
  • 1944 Pz IV J from BR 3 removed from Stalingrad and Tunisia? Soft Rule?
  • Moroccan boys don’t use bathrobes in Normandy and SAS aren’t in shorts? Volkssturm wears normal clothes in Tunisia?
  • Adaptive camo for tanks? Whitewash for winter and dark yellow for Tunisia?
  • Puma was produced from late 1943 – unlink it somehow from Stalingrad and Tunisia? Or buff it and put on BR4?
  • If I make a full Italian BR1 lineup, can I have higher chances of being put to Tunisia?
7 Likes

please allow us to remove the green notification at will, sometimes I just want to collect more points to get something better, the green icons drive me crazy!

6 Likes

A green square is constantly displayed to upgrade soldiers. Even though I have them all upgraded to the max. Each of the 4 factions has the same bug. Always a green square.

6 Likes

All that stuff is good and all but the Germans are still stuck with an outrageous amount of defender matches and we still have cursed windows

Just reduce carry capacity for imppact to 1…it wasnt about their power rather their spam… :man_facepalming:t2: this stupid nerf wont change spam of impacts

3 Likes

Some tanks and planes display a green circle with an exclamation mark that never disappears.

4 Likes

Nerfing everything. What a lazy way to go around problems. Limiting to one wasnt enough…. Pfff . Nerf yourselves devs

2 Likes