Making Enlisted a Better Place №54

Each issue of our weekly series focuses on a certain aspect of the game or a particular mechanic, in which we correct smaller, but noticeable bugs and add new interesting features.

PHANTOM LADDERS

As you know, there is no magic in Enlisted. But if it’s not magic, how is it possible that sometimes you can see soldiers climbing on invisible ladders? As a matter of fact, everyone is capable of such a trick if they can find the place where the ladder was destroyed by an explosion.

Now you will no longer meet with Copperfields in battles - ladders will be destroyed once and for all.

OTHER CHANGES

• Fixed the desynced reload sound for the Mauser C96 Mod.712 pistol.
  • Fixed the accuracy of the M1911 Colt Swartz while aiming.
  • Fixed the incorrect poses of soldiers holding a Nickel Plated Colt M1911A1.
  • Fixed a bug where paratroopers could not jump out of the transport plane if at least one of them was killed.
  • Fixed the pilot model in the cockpit of the Ki-61-I Hei.
  • In the Battle of Stalingrad campaign, replaced some of the Maxim machine guns with a gun shield with a version without it.
  • Team spawn locations are now randomly selected in all missions in Conquest mode
  • Corrected the tunic model of the German army for a number of upgradeable squads.
  • Corrected the pants model of the 9th Infantry Regiment in the Battle of Moscow campaign, Axis side.
  • Corrected the pants model of a number of Allied squads in the Battle of Tunisia campaign.

WE APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK!

Lots of exciting game mechanics have been realized or improved thanks to your ideas. We are watching our communities, other Enlisted sites and regularly check the forum for your feedback and reports.

So share, suggest, and report!

18 Likes

all good so far,

but… what does this… actually mean.

like, what has changed.

some pictures would be nice

10 Likes

Why you got rid of the gunshield? It was the only unique part of maxim and now it is gone

3 Likes

No shield anymore?

1 Like

I really hope they will get the maxim with shield back, not even the stalingrad engineers can build it anymore. I just need my shield back :sob: Currently moscow and berlin squads can build normal maxim and the stalingrad squads could build maxim with shield. Why was it changed? It was perfect like that…

4 Likes

Before some stuff would clip.
For example pants appearing above torso jacket.

3 Likes

ah… that’s lovely to hear.

1 Like

Request to fix the replay for custom games which with entities.blk.

Making video need this~

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted/i/1hJcGNoOKIW6

1 Like

Still no fix for german paras? I am referring to bug which makes first soldier always jumps out awfully early, then he subsequently can land 50m from the landing point.

7 Likes

We aware of it, We have to wait for that fix adamn.

1 Like

Indeed.

Even though, in an unannounced (tongue twister not intended) but welcome change, since a few days paras apparently free fall slower, so we can open chutes a little later.

Looks like they eventually made both paratroopers and bailed out pilots free fall at the same speed.

That’s not what I am talking about. At least if I understand you correctly.

Just try to jump out with premium US and premium German paras in practice. You’ll notice difference immediately.

Speaking of paras, has it happened to anyone that when you want to reload the Italian flamethrower, you can take the ammunition but it doesn’t allow you to reload, or does it just happen to me?

1 Like

Pressing R after getting the ammo doesn’t work for you?

1 Like

The reload time is 6 seconds, you have to wait and then it will be refilled:)

1 Like

The event axis paratroopers with grenade launcher haven’t been updated with the luftwaffe tunics like the premium versions have. You can, however, purchase the correct model for the premium.
Photos for reference:

An update to their correct models would be appreciated :+1:t3: same goes for mortar and premium engineer fallschirmjäger squads

11 Likes

Yeah, yeah, I know well that unlike Allied paras, the German lead para always tends to land some 50-100m short of the intended target, unless you open the chute super early and then he somehow glides forward at 45° trying to close the gap.

But there use(d?) to be another issue, free fall speed was inconsistent between paratroopers and plane pilots after bailing out. Paratroopers fall (fell?) WAY faster, so it is (was?) necessary to open the chute at a much greater height to land safely.

In my early days with paratroopers, when I was used to estimate my fall by pilot standards, my first para would invariably splat onto the ground and die.

1 Like

I can confirm. It’s somewhat misleading because there’s no reloading animation nor any other feedback, but the flamer indeed gets reloaded after a few seconds.

1 Like

I just really like this line.

Hopefully this is the beginning of a host of uniform fixes. Just so MANY broken uniform things. Still in Beta though, and the merge has got to be insane to program, so I get it, but it’s still annoying.

1 Like

Nope. I mean, it takes the ammunition but when you press “R” to reload it does not do so.