Making Enlisted a Better Place №51

Same

Edit: I do read it, but I will stop at 4th line, not caring about rest.

1 Like

Nice, thanks

Could we also classify people on 30s timeout after suiciding their plane and blocking the rally queue for whole team, as a bug too someday

All that stuff is good and all but I think we should start using some of tommy stuff.

Big Action mod and no XP gain - English speaking section / Suggestions - Enlisted

6 Likes

What I’m looking forward to more: a new mechanic to stop players who intentionally send two teams of infantry to their deaths and then play a whole game of fighters just to get the heads of the opposing kamikaze planes instead of stopping them from dropping bombs. Or even always hovering in the air waiting for 5 opposing airstrike planes.
They don’t care about winning, they don’t care about the ground, and they even have to propagandize to the uninformed masses how hard they worked to destroy countless enemy tankers, and that it was his 9 useless teammates that caused the defeat.

Tommy seeing other ppl advertising his mod:

9 Likes

We need more propaganda for Tommy

1 Like

I think we still need to fix the “smokeless powder” and yet, the bipods…

1 Like

Done right now in a live game. Less than 20 hits on the ground.
Practice isn’t a good way to test this due to the different rules it has.

4 Likes

Meantine the dev preparing the new update
826g8b

2 Likes

The game is faster paced. There is a limit to the time it takes to build this project and the benefits and effects that can be gained from it.
In a current matchmaking battle, a fully leveled, armed-to-the-teeth player building such a project would result in the front line being breached more easily.
Compared to the foxhole resurrection point at the very beginning, the current state requires more sandbags for protection and is easier for the opponent to spot.
But, it was better than the previous period when that function was lost.
At least it’s good news that it’s now allowed to proceed with this project

1 Like

Any plan abput fix custom games replay with entities.blk?

How about next update?

1 Like

Best MEBP so far

1 Like

Bipods, much better in Big Action, can deploy on ground with no sandbags, or deploy on windowsills and or sandbags too.

Please give it a go, v709ex3bb33 latest see for your self :guardsman:

2 Likes

You can do that in vanilla too, what’s the difference?

You cannot on vanilla, I mean without sandbag cover, all LMGs can be deployed on ground, I’ll have to do a quick video or go in customs look for b33 Big Action it is up now and with players… although says Lone Fighters, it is not… it is where Enlisted should be, it is End Game imho

2 Likes

Oh, I guess you meant that you can build ones in prone position. Do I understand it right?

Because you can easily use bipods while in prone with LMG in vanilla. I have done that very often.

1 Like

Look at this, ignore other options…

3 Likes

Thanks!

Tommy truly did a great job with his mod.

2 Likes

It is my main game now, I grind 20k then back on this, really immersive, tanks mean fire from 400m plus, 8 planes, building howitzers, Katyusha strikes, mobile rallies, vehicle rallies, better and new ammo and transformable low use vehicles, making that light tank no longer gather dust.

Just need capped XP and let people upgrade soldiers, event XP on here and we will be very happy gamers :crossed_fingers::guardsman:

3 Likes

Tommy mod is much better than public matches at this point and the only reason not to play it is because you can’t get XP and you can’t level up or do the event but overall Tommy mod is much better than public matches.

4 Likes