Making Enlisted a Better Place №51

Tommysted

2 Likes

YESSSSSSS, NOW I SHALL TRY IF I CAN PUT RALLY IN HOLES EASIER (read: actually possible)

didnt know katyusha is in there how do i access that? or do i need that premium rocket tank
anyway what the different between mobile and vehicle rally arent they the same thing?

1 Like

See handbook for more info per ask @tommyZZM on forum post mate, there is a list of all vehicles. All you do is chose radio operator and if Axis / S oviet radio operator II you will be able to chose different attacks, IL10 rocket and bomb strike, Stuka dive bombers, Katyusha, 150mm artillery fire etc - different armies have different stuff…

1 Like

Mobile rally is either apc or truck which spawns troops, armour is paper.

Vehicle rally, deployable rearm (any tanks) and respawn point for light/ medium vehicles, minimum of 360m from point. As cannot spawn heavy tanks unless at main spawn as a basic rule (some exceptions to that rule).

Usually a Calliope will turn into light tank if spawned at vehicle rally not main spawn.

1 Like

oh didnt know it on radio operator 2 since i try it and didnt see those option

2 Likes

Still cannot deploy rally in hole though :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Additional radio support is unlocked by squads Radio Bomber technology.

1 Like

hmm i see i will try it when i got time

1 Like

So I did some testing.

Normandy and Stalingrad seem to be the only campaigns where this mechanic is working really well, 10-12 strokes.
I guess it has something to do with these two campaign’s terrain being more even.

The other ones are like before, endless digging before (maybe) finding the sweet spot.

Normandy :white_check_mark:

Worked beautifully on the first attempt. More or less 10 strokes. And didn’t have any problems reproducing it on other maps.

Stalingrad :white_check_mark:

Worked, like in Normandy, on my first attempt. (Never tried Tractor Plant though)

For the rest of the campaigns, You’ll need 20+ strokes and some luck to get it done.

In other words: it works like it did before this update.

Berlin :x:

(Tested both the urban and Seelow Height maps. The same end result)

Moscow :x:

(Same on both autumn and winter map)

Pacific :x:

(Same on the old and new map)

Tunisia :x:

5 Likes

you know the whole digging thing i feel like if they make it a bit more obvious that we can see it being flat it would be easier imo
like i barely dig cause it extremely hard to find the spot since the ground keep getting screw the more i dig and it confuse me a lot

4 Likes

Hi @forlorn_squad.

The rally point needs clearance around it to be placed.

If you try to place a rally too close to a wall, for example , the same error will appear/the building preview will also be red

Please dig a litle more on the sides and you should be fine.

rick

he actually made my suggestion but in reality :open_mouth:

1 Like

W update

1 Like

thanks.

Yes, why I built all my rallies in open spaces to get a fair result.

However, it seems like Normandy (and probably Stalingrad) is far-far more easy to build in.

It’s actually very effective now:

You’re doing in no-time.

The problem seems to appear in the other campaigns.
And I want to clarify this: you can build in all campaigns, but the hole most be a lot bigger outside Normandy and Stalingrad

I remember we have been discussing both of those problem on the forum long time ago.
I’m happy to see the fox have good memories.

Good stuff!

Because Normandy has best ground stats for digging.

But Stalingrad doesn’t not have. So id why dou you feel it that way.

It’s not how about I feel.

I did some testing in all campaigns earlier today, and got surprised that the terrain in Stalingrad seems to be equal to Normandy. Like in Normandy it didn’t require as much strokes/big of a hole to place a rally.

But didn’t test it extensively and not the Tractor Map, why I wrote “probably also Stalingrad”.

This is correct. You get deeper for every stroke in Normy.

Yeah, but you do dig up bigger area per one stroke in Normandy as well. Because it isn’t frozen ground.

That’s new information to me as well.

1 Like