Making Enlisted a Better Place №50: Golden Jubilee

If this was a wish list, I’d put this here:
Binoculars for both M8, M10 and M18.

2 Likes

I think it’s the third time you mention this, and I still can’t understand what is weird here. Maybe it’s a rare marking (I’m not exactly sure what it means), but still, such markings existed.

10 Likes

:point_up:

11 Likes

Dart Vader - Impressive

1 Like

Well, I can say it again

I don’t see the Dev fixed the “smokeless powder” placebo, actually make it worse witht the last update

I don’t see them fix the pitch dark inroom lighting

I don’t see them fixing the G41 reload time(by contrast ATR and shotgun has faster reload time than G41)

I don’t see them fixing any core issue such as bipod which exist since the game existence

Their memory and fixes are incredibly selective

2 Likes

G41 is working just fine at least for most of the time.

Best educated guess is that FLY is the date code, presumably for June 1941, and the 94 signifies it was made in Iserlohn by Ossenberg-Engels.
Judging by it’s position on the side just below a sight, I’m going to assume the serial code is for the sight, not for the gun itself.
But yeah, it isn’t an accidental Easter-egg relating to the model developer like Veekay45 seems convinced it is.

1 Like

Cutting through steel with a katana was one of the best things, sadly it is no more. :pensive:

1 Like

When you can fix the reloading bug for Turner SMLE, Johnson M1941, Type 4 rifle and all other weapons that use the same reloading code? It has been around for a year and a half.

1 Like

It will be fixed for other weapons in the future.

2 Likes

Can anyone tell me how to adjust the magnification of my Jagdpanzer IV optics?
There seems to be no new controls.

looking forward for those animations for sure.

that’s quite a joke.

but…

nice to see.

lovely to get.

a nice start,
and i hope those too will get some much needed improvements.

1 Like

Simply zoom in gunner aim.

1 Like

Still waiting for the ability to double stack sandbags to come back. MG nests are a joke without it.

3 Likes

I tought this meant adding an option to scroll-zoom using mouse scroll instead of switching magnification power between only 2 options. As it is now, it is uncomfortable for the eyes to switch between minimum zoom and maximum zoom in 0.01 s. Please at least bring back the slower zoom (about 0.5s long) so that we can keep track of what is going in the whole field of view when we are switching the magnification.

3 Likes

BTW, what does " Golden Jubilee" means? Is enlisted celebrating anything?

Can we please ask for an optional vignette around the sight for tanks and cannons? I know you removed it but it was already small before and it was a very nice visual effect that improved immersion and aesthetics. Now with it removed, the sights feel just dull. And every other popular game with tanks has some vignette, War Thunder as well. If not everyone likes it, just add the option in graphic settings to turn it on or off.

Examples from other games - BF V (these are especially cool with this dirt at the edges):

HLL

Squad:

and Enlisted - before the vignette was removed. It would be so nice to have it back. It did not obscure the view at all!

7 Likes

A golden jubilee is a celebration of a 50th anniversary, so I think it’s just a joke about this being the 50th MEABP update

1 Like

If you know about other, non-obvious issues with the weapons in our game - please let us know!

Could probably write an entire star wars opening crawl just about inaccuracies, but I’ll stay with the ones that annoy me the most

-Inconsistent sight pictures
most guns in the game have their sight pictures far too close to the camera, on the Japanese pistols for example Type 94 is teeth endangering close while the other pistols are fine.
The sweetspot imo is the distance the Verdun/Tannenberg games use for their guns.
See this post about the Arisakas as well:

-Garand Ping on Japanese SLRs
Why on earth do all the Japanese SLRs (except the Otsu) play a Garand ping noise when you eject the magazine?

-Always the same scope reticle
Not sure how this is so heavily overlooked but a lot of guns just use a German #1 reticle when they shouldn’t.
See this post for more detail on Japanese reticles:

-Incorrect Rate of Fire
This one can be both attributed to wrong sources I guess, there are a bunch of guns with incorrect RoF.
For example the “sniper” MKb firing at 650rpm for some reason while the normal one fires at the correct 500, Thompson M1 firing at 800rpm even tho it should be 700 and my personal Type 100/40 firing 450 when it should be 700 (see this post for more detail on the last one):

-Pistol holds
Two handed pistol holds weren’t taught outside the IJN (and even there it was more a mix of one and two handed) during WW2

-Wrong names
A ton of guns just have wrong names for some reason, there’s far too many to list (check the Enlisted imfdb page for more)
But a personal one: Japanese “MP28” should be Sig M1920 and the “Sig M1920” should be Type BE

-Missing Bayonets
A few rifles currently lack bayonets, examples being M1917 Enfield, P14 Enfield, Winchester M1895

-Misplaced Bayonets in main menu
A bunch of bayonets aren’t correctly aligned with the guns in the menu preview, examples being Type 38 carbine, Type 100 paratrooper rifle

-Quiet cycling sounds
A few rifles have very quiet cycling sounds, especially annoying on the Winchester 1895

-Type 100 GL missing Bayonet
To mount the Type 100 grenade launcher you have to attach the bayonet on the gun, without it the launcher isn’t properly secured in place.

-Missing Ammunition on Emplaced guns
Pretty much all of the machine guns don’t have their ammunition belts/strips in them, very noticeable on the Type 92 MMG.

-Grenade animations
Do I even have to say anything? Pretty much non of the Grenades have proper animations let alone case specific anims (Type 97 fuze gets triggered by hitting it for example).

-Model 2 (“Type 2a” ingame) wrongly closed bolt
Lastly the Model 2 SMG is wrongly depicted as a closed bolt gun, it should be open bolt.
For some reason the Model 1 (“Type 1” ingame) is already correctly open bolt but not the Model 2 which is based on the Model 1.

3 Likes