Making Enlisted a Better Place №5

Lmao. It wefers flammens!!!

Ontopic: isn’t a type of soldier I use, and don’t intend to use so, no feedback from me.

Either way, I hope they do kill faster now. I remember they were Prety much useless on most maps and it’s a very situational type of weapon.

1 Like

where is the new weapon economy system?its already two weeks since the latest soldier economy system update

Patience young grasshopper. Patience.

1_2pK5CFckVQG-ODKhQnvVxg

Very, VERY nice!
Now that specialized squad will be extremely useful at last!

1 Like

FIIIIIIRREEEEE MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

on a more serious note thx for buffing the flamers devs!

not to much glad to see flame trooper get some love

don’t like
seems like your not listening to the allies no counter to fg42 or panther the m1 bazooka is broken it should have 76 mm of pen

Since silver order economy will need to be adjusted with the change it will more than likely be released at the same time as the new BP. In about 13 days …

The gas would spread out in all directions

Not in all directions. The fuel will be puched through a holle the bullet made. So most likelly the jet will be behind you or to your sides. (Or through you.) Unless you do some crazy dance moves while being shot at.

So unless you do some weird things with your ignition device (no idea what’s the proper name), it won’t be a hazard to you. Also you have to press a button to light a spark / flare and you would have to be increadibly dump to do it, while your fuel tank is leaking. Jet of fuel from your tank can be lit by fires around you though (burning vehicles, buildings etc.).

But even if the jet of fuel will be burning, it won’t be much of a difference from a normal operation of a flamethrower. The difference is that the jet will be on the other side of the device, than it should be :stuck_out_tongue:
So soldiers around you should be more concerned than you (I’m not saying that having a jet of burning fuel on your backs is a nice thing though).

The danger I can see is that the pressure will drop down and because of this, the fire will get into the tank itself. Then, if the propelant gas isn’t inert as it should be (and most of the time it wasn’t because during war there is no time nor money for such details), the tank might indeed explode. But it will take a while for the pressure to drop so you should have enough time to take it off and escape.
And of course you will be a nice target with a tail made out of fuel jet.

Also there is a risk that the gases from the fuel mixed with air might explode. But FT fuel is (or at least should be) more like a jelly than a liquid, so I’d say it’s unlikely.

The destruction of the gas tank would be more dangerous imo. So rapid pressure raise can cause tearing of the eardrums and even concuss you. Also it can turn you into a rocket under certain circumstances :upside_down_face: (although it’s not likely).

Of course it’s an opinion of a white collar. Probably there are things I didn’t concider. That’s why we should do tests and stuff.

well no, propellant is not lighter then air, thus it wont just float away as well as the fact that you are more then likely alreaady surrounded but fire that you have been spewing, ontop of that either A you got hit in the tank at a good angle and you dont know that you have been hit, thus using it more and exposing fire to gas , or B you just took a round though the back and are now laying on the floor

also all ww2 flame throwers uses car fuel as the main fuel, = more flammable gas ontop of it the tanks get hit you will be dousing yourself in diesel or gasoline

Where did I write that? And what does it has in common with burining fuel?

Then you have shity allies if they didn’t inform you about the leak in the tank.

Actually if you get shot from behind, there is high chance that fuel will stop the bullet.

it wont just jet away that is not how propellent works

most troopers stay far way so thus went able to tell you due to the dangers

maybe at 200 meters

US used a substance that is more like napalm than gasoline.

Like that?

I didn’t concider this one. It won’t cause an explosion but burning alive seem to be nasty.

napalm still releases gas’s that can cloud the user with them

all im saying that it is not Hollywood bullshit that flamerthrowers “explode” when hit
but its more akin to going up in flames

I’m talking about the fuel, not the propellant gas.

I’m not suprised tbh.

20cm of dense jelly + 2 quite thick sheets of metal. Seems to be quite a lot. But if you say it won’t stop a bullet, ok. I’m not an expert.

So they don’t explode. They are likelly to start burning.
It’s acompletelly different thing.

2mm os steel at best, and once it has been holed up the jelly is not going to offer much resistance

we were talking about the propellant but now we are talking about the fuel

I thought you were talking about fuel. My bad.

I guess that all those years of listening people who state that FT spew burning gas made my brain not interpret it properly :upside_down_face: