Making Enlisted a Better Place №5

Yes. But you will light up a little later than an ordinary soldier.

1 Like

Nice too see these constant updates, keep them coming. Guess it’s time to level up the flametroopers now haha.

Personally waiting on the new progression updated regarding weapons and silver orders for XP :slightly_smiling_face: , starting a new campaign is pretty rough on silver orders .

I was hoping a fix for the window bug would come in this update. The one when trying to vault inside a window and you go above it on the wall. That bug got me killed so many times, it is pretty annoying to deal with. I think it’s only on Tunisia? Not sure tho.

Along with “fall inside map/wall bug”, that happens when you get downed or dismount an MG42 machine gun.

Best reproduction of the bug is one of the MG42 on Normandy on bunker corners, if you take for example the right corner MG and you look far left then leave the MG you fall inside the bunker in a wall. You can also reproduce this if you place a MG too close to a wall with engineers. You have to suicide every time as you cannot leave the wall.
As suggestion topics:

• Perhaps in the future you look a bit on the “Active battle nearby” for rally points. Very annoying when an enemy spawns on your rally point that is not in danger of anything but he starts shooting at 150 meters and disables your rally point. Had same thing happen with a tank that was shooting 200 meters away outside of my rally point’s building. There are situations where rally point is disabled for nothing.

• Bots could use a bit of help when swimming in tunisia maps they act kinda stupid in water. Like when you traverse under bridges from one point to another.

• Would be nice to get pistols when swimming instead of knifes so we are not total “fish in a barrel”.

• Bots still need some adjusting with shooting through foliage. This, Tunisia campaign has highlighted this problem so much for me. You cannot hide in vegetation, bots will just go brrrr. Is there no way to make bots see bushes/grass/foliage as wall hitboxes? You can not do any stealth plays or get sneaky or anything as bots see you too easy in foliage.

3 Likes

This requires more time-consuming work to tune the entire aircraft.

5 Likes

yeah but about 6 moths has passed and still nothing cmon, now this should be one of the priorities.

Love the constant improvements! Flame guys definitely needed both more protection against self-inflicted damage AND better incapacitating power against their victims.

LET THERE BE FIRE!

8 Likes

Hope it will be fixed sooner or later, they have terrible stability problem. The 'FW one in Berlin is really hard to make precise bombing

im waiting for: “revert this is impossible to play german / american spam flamethrowers all time you can do nothing plz gaijin” without realizing that the players are the problem not the game

5 Likes

Lets hope people wont cry to much about this. Flamethrowers needed this buff

2 Likes

for me they should solve spam of the same class, a player cannot be allowed to use the same squad over and over again example assaulter example flamethrowers (now) so you could give all the buffs you want to all classes

1 Like

Normally it should be news about the next battlepass season and new levels.

Great changes :+1:

still waiting for this, tho

4 Likes

I hope is not another campaigns but actual campaigns expansion

4 Likes

Here are the two bugs I mentioned in case you need video reproduction steps:

Normandy is the only campaign (so far) where people can spam more than 1 flametroopers squad. Outside of that, even if everyone was playing flamers at once (which I doubt), it’s not like every soldier in the match will be suddenly spitting fire around.

Anyway yes, let’s hope whiners won’t get them nerfed back.

4 Likes

Berlin 27lv

Ouch, yes, indoor caps are going to get hot there :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You know what would actually work? Give Winter Stalingrad to moscow. Gear was very similar and camouflage would fit. You know the winter sniper camo. They could add stalingrad maps to rotation

Hans, bring my flammenwerfer!

1 Like

hans-flammenwerfer

7 Likes

@Keofox Hi, just seen a bug report at Flame 2 soldier doesn’t have the same fire immunity / reduction. Did it not apply to all classes?