Making Enlisted a Better Place №48

Each issue of our weekly series focuses on a certain aspect of the game or a particular mechanic, in which we correct smaller, but noticeable bugs and add new interesting features.

SHAPED CHARGE RIFLE GRENADES FOR AT GUNNERS!

Rifle grenade launchers in our game are not only effective against infantry - some of them are designed to counter against enemy tanks. But until recently, all rifles with rifle grenades were available only to Rifleman class soldiers.

We decided that it was wrong to deny AT gunners the use of this interesting weapon. From now on, the Kar98k with GGP/40, M1 Garand with grenade launcher and Mosin M91/30 VPGS are at their disposal!

BULL’S-EYE!

When you shoot at a tank from a long distance, it’s not always obvious where your shell hit. That’s when you rely on the handy hit camera. But according to your feedback, the camera window was too small.

We increased its size, so the question “Where did I hit?” can change to “How did I not penetrate that way?”. :slight_smile:

OTHER CHANGES

• Fixed gunner’s zoom on Soviet tanks with fixed 4.0x scope magnification.
  • The left hand of the pilot in the cockpit of the P-40E-1 is now correctly placed on the throttle grip.
  • Fixed the Panther G’s basic camouflage in the Invasion of Normandy campaign.
  • Improved the texture of the soldier’s pants of the 35th Infantry Regiment “Pistoia” (Axis) in the Battle of Tunisia campaign.
  • Updated the shorts models in the Battle of Tunisia campaign.

WE APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK!

Lots of exciting game mechanics have been realized or improved thanks to your ideas. We are watching our communities, other Enlisted sites and regularly check the forum for your feedback and reports.

So share, suggest, and report!

27 Likes

Bipod redo when? :roll_eyes:

21 Likes
Looking good

Don’t think we have any other vehicles with this camo.

4 Likes

:+1:

5 Likes

When are you going to adjust the angle of horizontal and vertical inclination in the axis forces so that it can EQUAL to the excessive angle that those of the allied forces have and that gives them an advantage in the same situations Gaijin?

As a uniform nerd I love these changes.

3 Likes

Camos/Skins for premium vehicles when?

6 Likes

I have to admit, i have never tried AT rifle grenades against armor because i would need to trade my FGs for that, tho i can see them fitting better for AT squads, which usually stay a bit further away from the action - thus having more reason to also pick a rifle.

1 Like

And, they work against inf too.

Not as powerfull as normal GL but still, capable of demolish a group of inf

1 Like

Unlike real at weapons lol

Thank you for fixing the p40 throttle, minor visual thing, but was ruining my immersion. Will feedback on bigger impact camera when relog.

2 Likes

Still no DAK tropical uniform in the customization for Tunisia :cry:

10 Likes

Why can’t the Allies Team in The Battle of Berlin have AT gunners that have Diakonov Grenade Lanchers but other teams can?

Diakonovs are the normal anti infantry grenade launchers. This QoL only allowed AT grenade launchers for them.

2 Likes

Niiiice. Been wanting to do that for a while :slight_smile:

Dak uniforms for other axis squads please!!. Only a few have the desert ones as default.

Reminder: The effect of our smoke grenades is not only very false, but also useless. :scream:

8 Likes

Yup smoke needs some love.

These levels of love :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Could work well with Tank / Airplane Bullets, but aint sure about normal bullets since this is a whole other scale

good update,
But I don’t think the Rifle Grenade Launchers are a GOOD thing because now every second person is running around with them and the tactical focus is going to hell even more.
Now every tank wants to kill
(like Heroes & Generals at the time)
and the actual order no longer comes into its own.

I would like to see Normal GL for Bombers has well.

anyway, Keep doing great DEV,s