Making Enlisted a Better Place №48

What about the SMLE Mk. III with grenade launcher ?

It’s a normal anti-infantry grenade launcher, AT Gunners only have AT HEAT ones.

1 Like

elegant improvement that makes the game more logical and realistic, more of that!

1 Like

When using TNT explosive, the players can take out the detonator without placing TNT explosives by pressing the button again.And the soldiers will use the ineffective detonator.This is meaningless and will prevent players from using TNT. Please fix it.

1 Like

Some suggestions,

Add Need a Medic to the communication wheel

Give Medics access to the Rifle weapon class

1 Like

Some helpful clarifications:

Unaffected by this change are normal grenade launchers. They can still only be used by riflemen.

Affected by the changes are grenade launchers with anti-tank capabilities. Now also AT-Gunners can use them.

4 Likes

when you will increase bots iq above 50?

When the majority of players start playing above that IQ level too.

maybe some pervitin aswell to keep up historical accuracy and buff the Medics xD

1 Like

maybe they dont have to, just have to make the commands easier and increase Command Range a bit

This issue has been marked as fixed for a future update for months, where’s the fix?

4 Likes

‘‘That’s when you rely on the handy hit camera’’
Is it just me or this out of world sci-fi tech hit camera should only be for replays? a live feed about where and how your shots land isn’t realistic in the lsightest, i mean it tech that’s above Star Wars level, and it also dumbs down vehicle combat completely, hit marker plus that live feed hit camera shouldn’t at all be there, as i said I get it for replay to watch and assess your shooting, but real time in-game? You know this is abused as hell, you can jsut scan through terrain all and watch where a green crosshari pops up, and then adjust according to hit camera. removes all realism, and all need to know what enemy tanks and know their layout, care about shooting and all with it, it makes shooting all too easy, and also makes being sneaky and be in defensive and position tank wayy too hard, since you can’t rely on terrain cover, and it also removes all skill lvl and what experience you the tankser have is completely irrelevant. Imo it shouldn’t exist, too unrealistic and wayy too powerful, it’s essentially cheat

You Asked for Feedback on the Medics in recent "Making enlisted a Better Place"s ,so i will provide what i feel is the current problem with them or how they might be improved:

• You cannot reach your Comrades because you either pull focus on them if u want to heal them or they just run off
    -New Adrenaline Kits type of thing with temporary buffs and nerv on perks after that for Balance
  • Better Revives for Medics in comparison to others not just in time, but maybe REAL revives after actually dying on the gorund ?
  • Better Camouflage or Ranged Heals (Like the current Boxes, but for spreading separately with your 20 Charges or Medkit loads in your Box its just too stuck in place with the current system or running after every character an thereby providing enemies with their position…
1 Like

It would be cool to have a slight update to Event UI to make it easier to see what’s going on. Here’s a few things I’d like to see for that:
The area on the bottom left, that is used for showing completed if you finished the mission could show time left. I know that for the whole event it shows that on the top left under the event name, but that only works for the whole event and not the individual missions.

The second thing is that I would like those event tracks to be actual ui elements and have indicators of what you already finished, like a simple border or something like this. It would be even better if it also whould show you what you can still achieve in the time left, if you missed some event days.
grafik

Thirdly I think the way of counting should be unified for stages and progress. I finished 4 stages, but it’s showing me the finished stage+1 (5/6). Meanwhile progress I finished 0, so it’s showing me the stage (0/2). So have it be the same on both and don’t start counting at 1 for one and 0 for the other.
grafik

7 Likes

Love it! Great job. Thank you, devs!

The most confusing part of this particular event: the graphic clearly shows three stages labeled as such, and three parts to each stage; the description below the graphic divides the event into three stages with three parts; and yet the section on the right that tracks progress divides the event into two stages with five parts.

There has to be a better way to explain events than this convoluted mess. They could at least use different terminology for the different ways of separating the elements of the event.

I can’t wait for this to be fixed too. the screen is filled with muzzle smoke, which really detracts from the gaming experience.

1 Like

I would like to note that I find it very misleading (but also unfortunate) that despite the showcase photo of this post being of a MG nest, we STILL haven’t gotten the needed updates to those.

Specifically, that other than the American line (both MG nests and HMGs) are the only ones capable of angling down, and therefore being useful for use at a higher height such as from a hill or 2nd floor window.

Could that please be looked into in the very near future?

1 Like

first step for me is to teach bots to dont stand in front of me, turn to direction of enemy fire and enter/exit buildings crawling through windows

LMAOOOOOOOO

i just realized that this whole time, i was using the m1 garand AT grenade launcher as a normal Grenade launcher.

i was wondering why it wasn’t consistent as the others :joy: :upside_down_face:

( though, still somewhat effective on impact. )