Making Enlisted a Better Place №44

Thanks for the reply.
Yeah primarily we really just need a way for windowed sandbags and taller sandbag walls that can more effectively stop incoming grenades and fire. Even capping it at 2 tall would make the large majority of us happy.

I know that some people staircased them, which considering that paratroopers exist and can just drop onto rooftops is a bit of counterargument, but I really don’t think that exceeding 2 tall is overly necessary.

I know that personally I had even used them in some situations to help protect the infantry trying to move up an alleyway by setting a couple of sandbags 2 tall to stop them from getting instantly massacred, and I really don’t think uses like that should be looked down on by the devs.

Only allowing them 1 tall simply isn’t enough height to make effective usage out of them usually, thats where bringing back stacking and limiting to 2 tall would honestly be the optimal solution, without requiring anywhere near as much effort by the devs.

Wait, what?

2 Likes

I hope so, for now I suggest you send your guys to take a look at the pacific campaign, many times in a certain dock near some hangars, the AI gets stuck on the bottom of the wood or in the worst case cases scattered across the water staring at the enemy menacingly helplessly

Your very, very first games (if you remember) is against 95 % bots and other newcomers.

There was apparently a bug who let more experienced players in to those battles. (God, have mercy on those poor souls!)

3 Likes

Yeah What a shame…

1 Like

This also happens in Stalingrad when there are higher windows, I spawn in a building, mark the capture point ahead, and the bots run backwards along a whole corridor and outside through doors while I run forward and get out of the window onto the concrete roadblocks and onto the ground safely.

1 Like

I really didn’t know there was such a thing. What I remember from my early games when there only was Moscow and Normany, is me walking right in front of a t28 (fattest tank back then) while going past a house corner.

That day, I instantly learnt to fear very fat infantry mowers, and use a more stealthy approach. I miss those more simple days…

2 Likes

My first experience is this. My friend showed me this game without giving me any hints. I was throwned in to a map that apparently was Birch Grove. I was told we’re attacking as Axis.

It was pure chaos. So incredible messy and intense (I actually thought everyone was real players and not bots).
So I was freaking scared crawling my way forward in the mud trying to save my sorry ass :rofl:

I was however hooked from that point! Truly an amazing experience. I love this game. Despite all it flaws.

5 Likes

I would really hope that the Panzerwerfer 42 premium Normandy vehicle is going to be fixed soon. You are stuck facing directly forward and can’t zoom. The vehicle is totally kaput with the update.

2 Likes

Yeah, I remember my first game as Normandy axis, I just wasn’t aware that those bot matches I got recently were a bug not only empty servers.

I for one hope you guys fix the AT and AA gun glitch that was created on this most recent update. I know you guys are AWARE of it, this is just my request that you PRIORTIZE its fix as AT field guns are often quite essential for players that enjoy playing as support.

1 Like

Hey, can you active the towing module from Warthunder? So we can hook up to dead tanks and drag them out of the way? lol

6 Likes

Fixed with 0.4.7.44.

1 Like

Great update! I won’t pay for this game anymore

It would be great if you could unlock every aspect of a gold order soldier like secondary weapon slot/bag, sidearm and stuff like that. Gold order soldiers are pretty useless when you can’t even equip them fully unless you’ve that soldier class unlocked and fully grinded…

2 Likes

Yeah, I really feel like pre-equiped with a weapon, bag and pistol so you can take him to battle right after buying him.