Making Enlisted a Better Place №44

I get what you’re saying, but if you look at their weapons it’s the premium squad with regular clothing equipped.

Reported 4 months ago. Do you not see the lack of standards being displayed there?

DarkFlow used to be great, from the game breaking bugged that have been reported half a year ago that’s never been addressed since https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted/i/LBSnAUO0Id4R, to dev answering question about the merge with dead memes or avoiding the question all together, to the increasingly futile attempt of delay tactics. The bar just keep getting lower and lower.

2 Likes

For the next Making Enlisted a Better Place, increase the ammo count for semi-automatic weapons for Moscow and Tunisia if the merge isn’t happening anytime soon.

Other than that, keep up the good work!

3 Likes

That report has been addressed and forwarded. You can check it on the answer I did provide

1 Like

wth, it’s my squad !

3 Likes

Cool!
(also what happened to keo?)

Controls → Vehicles → Change vehicle repair keybind, it also affects refilling ammo/rebuilding.

It’s… beautiful !

6 Likes

Didn’t even know there was this kind of “mm” to begin with.

What defines an experienced player? K/d? Amount of battles played? Hours? Rank? Lvl in campaign?

Vice versa, what’s a newcomer?

It’s good info if I want to manipulate friends to join the game…

3 Likes

First two battles after installing the game are always against 100 % bots - that are the battles for a newcomers.

2 Likes

And it doesn’t affect the old purchased soldier. I’m sad :frowning:

I was already hoping that the weapon jam system would come back to the game. But it’s not about guns…

3 Likes

So is this the reason it has been taking our group like 8 minutes to find a game, just to often be thrown in against bot lobbies pretty frequently?

Hey Shilvex, weren’t you the one wondering about instances of AI jam ups?

I have another one for you:

Berlin Campaign, “Railway Crossing” map, there is a spawn location for defenders in one of the houses that tries to spawn them on the stairs of all things.

I walked in to find about 20 AI all trying to occupy the exact same space on those stairs.

It’s a default spawn location, not even a rally point.

I’ve also seen it on Beloe Lake on Moscow, 1st spawn point for attackers.

A couple different spots on Oasis map on Tunisia as well.

All are default spawn locations, not using rally points.

2 Likes

We are constantly improving the AI and fixing non-obvious problems with their behavior. For example, AI soldiers could get stuck at a rally point if it was built too close to a doorway.

Ok you guys surely tried so hard to not playtest the game, we know that…

The AI issue is so “non-obvious” that even blind people can see them bruh

Gotcha.
Beloe lake, and tunisia one are known.
I will take a look into berlin one then :slight_smile: thank you!

In the future if you can make a report, it’s better for us to deal with and share with other players when the issue is forwarded.

I used to try to make reports fairly often but I kept being told by everyone that unless you link the game replay, its going to be ignored anyways.

I play on console and STILL encounter tons of issues with the game replay function, so I just gave up.

I’d be willing to keep sending reports if I got some assurance that I wasn’t just wasting my time.

1 Like

Don’t give up guardian

If the issue has good explanation and or Atleast 1 print its easy for us to identify the issue and foward it.
A good example of a console player with tons of reports is @WidowMakerUk73, and I m sure he is proud to see a issue reported by him fixed. I would be too if was me reporting it.

We intend to see every report and deal with it,. We can’t disclose our work, but it’s our intention to fix issues on the game.

Some reports will need footage, prints replays or videos. That’s understandable when the text isn’t enough or we can’t reproduce it

2 Likes

I’ll do what I can then.

On a slightly different note, do you know anything regarding sandbag stacking?
I heard it was removed due to a bug/ exploit, but will they be bringing it back in once they fix those issues?
We engineer players REALLY need that capability back.

3 Likes

As an unofficial answer (this means this is only my personal opinion) : imo Sandbag staking was never intented to be a feature. Was removed on early beta days, maybe leads to unreal gameplay or make players reach places not intended to be played on. (imo). Somehow the bug did reappear and was fixed.

This types of questions is always better to ask a helper or a CC. I deal with issues with the game or test upcoming content. :slight_smile:

I can state tho, that every suggestion or feedback we do read. Every single word.!

As a player I would love to see more eng buildings, defencive or offensive buildings. Not staking multiple of the same sort.

A higher sandbag wall or a diferent type of barbwire.

That, would be cool. I would love that for sure.

6 Likes

That´s my dream match

1 Like