Making Enlisted a Better Place №42

Yes, im hoping its an accidental change overlooked.

2 Likes

fixed

5 Likes

Speaking about tank improvement. Could we please have a way to rearrange the crew during the match. Especially when the AI automatically rearrange themselves when someone dies. This would help because of the perk specific roles.

8 Likes

Sturmpanzer2 :fox_face:

3 Likes

I will test it out later

2 Likes

We still have a bug where grenades will disappear, waiting to be fixed.
By the way, smoke bombs are so useless that they need to be strengthened.By the way, smoke bombs are so useless that they need to be strengthened.

6 Likes

alright, read your post again and can see what you mean regarding this comment:

Usually such devices did not have the possibility of additional zoom.

3 Likes

23j7hh

10 Likes

Would be lovely if I can see more than 500m from my plane looking for ground target, and that the new AA doesn’t sucks balls, just give us the quad cannons back, also make autocannons more consistent at killing vehicles

4 Likes

question: did all interactions with tanks got fixed? like tank cannons, PAKs, panzerfausts, at-rifles, tnt, grenades, bombs, rockets, mines etc. ?

11 Likes

Hope you fixed is2

2 Likes

Yeah im keen to hear what you find. My games were before this post/patch showed up tonight.

Wont get to try till tomorrow night

1 Like

Hi. About grenades disappearing on the ground.

Should be fixed on upcoming major update.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted/i/FhiaZYybndww

4 Likes

Great changes it sounds like.

Does this mean the KV1’s reign is finally over?

What’s about 75mm HE that feels like it’s way less powerful and reliable than 45mm HE? In recent patch my M3 Medium feels much weaker than T-50 (both shooting main cannon HE at and near the infantry) not only aoe dmg feels weaker but 75mm has delayed damage and kills for some reason or it doesn’t do any damage (ghost shell), idk if that’s a netcode or a bug with that tank? Sometimes but very rarely it will work as intended which means killing multiple troopers but it happens not as often as in the past. Atm this premium vehicle is a p2lose tank.

2 Likes

been waiting for this beast for over 3 years by now. But knowing broken HE shell model they would explode and not deal any damage to the infantry just because.

4 Likes

you appreciate my feedback? So here it is. DO SOMETHING WITH THAT USELESS RETARDED BOTS

1 Like

It’s indeed fixed

The changes affected all explosive shells, so tanks and plane shells, but not sure about normal AT weapons

4 Likes

Very cool

True, but didn’t they just fix those now, and added pressure damage?

Imagine deleting pz4, or panthers (side) thanks to a big fat 152mm shell!

I want it, Soviets need their troll vehicle too (allies got their Calliope, germans their rocket truck. Both are troll machines)