Each issue of our weekly series focuses on a certain aspect of the game or a particular mechanic, in which we correct smaller, but noticeable bugs and add new interesting features.
IT IS EASIER TO DESTROY THAN TO BUILD
This saying quite accurately expresses the essence of the change.
If for some reason you get distracted from dismantling an engineering construction, you will have 15 seconds to return and finish what you started! This timer no longer resets instantly.
Worthy of being in your holster, obviously! Based on your feedback, we have increased the rate of fire of the Nagant revolver (the suppressed variant too), which will significantly increase the effectiveness of this weapon in combat.
- UI improvement: There is now a “Battle Pass” button in the drop-down list in the upper right corner, which will immediately open the BP screen for you.
- Rewards for the weekly tasks can now be obtained by simply clicking on the Battle Pass banner.
- Fixed a bug that caused a player’s weapon to remain blurry when using the scope after taking a screenshot and then minimizing the game.
- Improved the position of the Gewehr 43 and Gewehr 43 Kurz in first-person view.
- Fixed the sound of the falling bomb when it was dropped from less than 50 meters.
- Now when switching to another squad member, he will keep his body position if it is the same as the previous soldier’s.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK!
Lots of exciting game mechanics have been realized or improved thanks to your ideas. We are watching our communities, other Enlisted sites and regularly check the forum for your feedback and reports.
So share, suggest, and report!
Give information on the Merge and new things now! Be concrete, be precise.
… if I understand it correctly.
You madlads buffed the Nagant Revolver… oh boi!
For example every soldier is laying down, you switch to another soldier and before it would go up automatically. Now they stay on same stance as when switched to.
I didn’t expect a small update today. And even if it’s small, some of it are really good changes! Thanks devs, keep focusing on the needed changes. I really appreciate the small but good efforts.
No, it’s not semi-auto yet…
When will the devs about new Pacific map and new aircraft weapons be released?
Cosmetic changes, only to calm down the playerbase.
Nagant finally dual action???
The only pistol I wanted to use with my Soviets was the TT. Might finally vary a lil bit
Then not as good as I thought but still nice.
I can finally put all of my revolvers to use
Very cool… and what about make this BP free? When? There is nothing new in this bad and dumb bp…
No, it’s not. The soldier is still “fingering” it… but faster
Can tasks be collected in opposite order please?
Right now it collects stars from top to bottom, meaning side task first.
But before we could claim main (easy) task first, so on last 3 task we would roll another easy main task.
When it collects side objectives first, we get another side objective, which usually are harder.
This made battlepass more annoying, please fix it or give us way to collect them manually.