Making Enlisted a Better Place №4

Work in Progress

3 Likes

Thank you, I´m glad such a great idea is not scrapped.

Why break something that was already working?

4 Likes

Honestly think this is a good change as now games wont be completely dominated by the side that builds rally points

I guess we will just have to see how it turns out

1 Like

Looks good.
Some maps had the spawns less than 30m away making the map usage kinda limited. And was hard for either atackers or defenders.

Keep this types of changes/fixes coming. This rate of updates its what we want.

1 Like

Thank you for the anwser. Hope the tanks that were more fast on even softer ground will be adjusted. The BT7 comes to mind at first. I apprechiate all your work and will continue to play your game. It is an amazing experience you have created

Спасибо за ответ. Надеюсь, что танки, которые были быстрее на более мягком грунте, будут скорректированы. Сначала на ум приходит BT7. Я ценю всю вашу работу и буду продолжать играть в вашу игру. Это потрясающий опыт, который вы создали

Mostly welcome update, on some maps like Normandy it was difficult to find a good spot on slopes and cratered areas.

Seems good, but we should see how it works.

Very good!
This would have saved a lot of confusion during my first battles in game. So it’s very useful for new players.

3 Likes

From the dispersion nerf to this rally nerf, still on the way of buffing campers and snipers.

2 Likes

So far it looks good. I wonder how the change of the rally point build distance will play out.

Also, are there any plans on improving bipods?

This can also lead to confusion when new players are expecting enemy from one direction and the enemy has set up a rally on the flanks …

It’s normally pretty easy to tell the enemies directions. Just watch to see where the bots are pointing and shooting …

That’s my advice to new players …

2 Likes

Good … (i don’t know who asked for these changes) but i think its ok (i need more matches to see if changes did nerf defenders or attackers)

After all i m happy to see some “small” or “big” changes.

Now please fix G41 reload (and other guns with all broken reload animations)
Fix broken sights on GrB, Webley, Colt new service, that new LMG that come with australian squad, all of incoret sights of rifles with grenade thrower, all sights …
Fix FW190 …
Fix mixed squad option in custom battles because all bots spawn as one faction (like soviets vs soviets) if you don’t understand then go and try it, you will notice it right away (all bots are same faction and not “mixed”)

These are the problems that people want here to be fixed first …

PS: Bring back 20 bots to the game and give them bigger squads and better equiment already …

3 Likes

Cant build rallyes in the second hangar as attacker in Airfield anymore (first cp attack)…
Nice

3 Likes

Они работаю на 3 из 5 баллов. Мы это знаем. Но в ближайшее время каких-то изменений не будет. Обсуждаем, ищем решения.

1 Like

Cant build many useful rallies on any conquest map either. The fact that all rallies must now be back 30 more meters seems like a bonkers idea but the close ones being pushed is a good change

3 Likes

Szkoda. Ale dobrze że nad tym pracujecie. (:upside_down_face:)

I mean QoL fixes should be things asked by the community.
WHO asked for this fix?
Or are they all Russians?

The fixes are most often based on your requests (see the rest of this release). but we can make some changes based on our knowledge of the problems of the game.

1 Like

These devs updates were to look at bug fixes too, but don’t see any? Please can we get some fixes implemented, I am sure some are in progress ie FW, Grb39 etc

But these updates seemed to have changed purposes recently. Now gameplay changes and tweaks, some like cross play very welcomed, rally points not so much…

No.
On our side of the forum, they are also negatively opposed to increasing the range.

2 Likes

That is a problem on how the distance is calculated. It should have been calculated from the exterior/proximity circle not from center of objective.