Making Enlisted a Better Place №35

Each update of “Making Enlisted a Better Place” focuses on a certain aspect of the game or a particular mechanic in which we’ve fixed bugs or have added interesting features.

HIGH CALIBER FOR AT GUNNERS

Once again, thanks to the Engineer class, squads get unique features.

Once again, Engineers in the AT Gunners squad have learned how to build anti-tank guns! Be sure to upgrade them, since this squad has already received this ability.

EXTRA SUPPLY

The supply crate that paratroopers “bring with them” to missions is absolutely essential, but did you notice that there was not enough reserve ammo available for the weapons in the second slot?

Thanks for your feedback! We’ve added more reserve ammo for these weapons.

OTHER CHANGES

• Fixed a bug that made soldiers stand in the “T-position” for a moment in the main menu.
  • Fixed a bug that caused soldiers to “jump” sometimes whilst in the main menu.
  • Added the ability to select an engineer or radio operator from the supply box in lone fighters mode for paratroopers squads.

WE APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK!

Lots of exciting game mechanics have been realized or improved thanks to your ideas. We are watching our communities, other Enlisted sites and regularly check the forum for your feedback and reports.

So share, suggest, and report!

34 Likes

Haha, just finished making a post, then seen this.
Thank you

5 Likes

aa gun is hard to shoot down planes after 4.4.90 update, is this intentional?

4 Likes

Cool.Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Are you talking about a stationary AA or on a vehicle chassis?

stationary AA

Actually all of them, it seems that both Aim cirle and damage from AA gun dont work as indeed

7 Likes

@1942786 is there any chance that we will see bigger AT guns? I have no idea in what form they should be implemented but I surely would love to shoot the 8.8 cm AT gun someday.

4 Likes

Are these AT guns the same with the ones within the engineer squad? Or are they the better variants with gimmick like giving APDS round to the US 57 mm? (might be even cooler if they’re outright bigger guns.)

May be. Tanks are getting bigger. Perhaps there will be more powerful guns.

16 Likes

Nice, glad to hear that.

2 Likes

well this is something at least but tbh aircraft can take care of tank much better than AT gun but what do i know im just a mid tier guy who use tank or aircraft to kamikaze the enemy because i have no skill on pulling up

1 Like

I wish I could use the at guns already on the map…

Like the 88 flak guns on Berlin

And or, order my bots to fire them…

7 Likes

Ampulomet for flamer squads when? :heart_on_fire:

1 Like

It’s nice this was added but when are they gonna fix AA guns

1 Like

Already

4 Likes

bipod mechanic when?

2 Likes

Yes, there was a fix about AA HE shells in 4.4.90 update here: Update 0.4.4.90 - News - Enlisted

Okay, I tried this update and was a little disappointed that the AT guns that AT squads could build were the same as the AT guns that engineering squads could build.
I always have ATs in my army, but I use them in my engineer squads because it is convenient to be able to build AA guns and such.
I use tanks and aircraft to deal with enemy tanks, and when they are not available, I use infantry for anti-tank combat, and that is enough.
If you want to add value to your AT troops, give them more powerful guns.

6 Likes

More stuff is good.

1 Like